UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel wave 44

Lobsterman

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain_Ultra_001.gif

You'll never get goofier then Captain Ultra! Never!

I see your Captain Ultra, and raise you Combo-Man!

9070531_1.jpg

Combo Man, huh? Well played, sir, well played. I'm not sure if he's in continuity, though.... Anyway, there's only one guy I can think of that could be pared with Combo Man:

NFL_Superpro_Vol_1_4.jpg

Zach, be a dear and find out if these guys are covered under the Marvel license, will you? Then suggest this to Chuck for the SDCC exclusive this year.

I would LOVE a Marrow.

(With hair, please)

gyrich.jpg

With little insertable/removable bone daggers. That'd be so awesome. :biggrin:

Agreed, I would buy her in a heartbeat. This was close to the time that I stopped reading comics for several years, but I still liked her.

Yeah, I always thought her power was a cool idea, just never really written to potential.

You mean like Spike from X-Men: Evolution?

Oh, and I forgot to mention- Zach, you need to try and get Milk & Cookies made as an online retailer exclusive. Cause, that would be awsome-sauce.

Yeah - i kinda liked Marrow too, but i think i'd really want her 'evil' gene nation look as a minimate:

Marrow1.jpg

although - i'm probably in the minority on this one. And it's pretty wishful thinking to say i hope we see her made at all, let alone with a Gene Nation variant.

meanwhile - back on topic: Zach - do you know if this Thor will come with his Dan Blake cane as well? I've got a couple of customs in mind that the cane would be perfect for.

ok, so doing some research on a set of customs I have really wanted to do for quite some time I came across this. I had no idea there was a Marvel Comic of these bumbling heroes. I remember loving this show when i was a little kid, the opening scene of the show is one of the best ever! I wonder if they would be covered under the license? I am pretty sure I may be the only one in the world who would want this boxset, but this has convention exclusive written all over it.:thumbsup:

post-21-0-68416000-1328061267_thumb.jpg

"One of the best haircuts on the team." :ermm:

ok, so doing some research on a set of customs I have really wanted to do for quite some time I came across this. I had no idea there was a Marvel Comic of these bumbling heroes. I remember loving this show when i was a little kid, the opening scene of the show is one of the best ever! I wonder if they would be covered under the license? I am pretty sure I may be the only one in the world who would want this boxset, but this has convention exclusive written all over it.:thumbsup:

See, now that makes me want a convention exclusive of this.

Dangit, my to-do list of customs keeps getting longer.

post-238-0-10065600-1328061740_thumb.jpg

Just because Marvel published it doesn't make it Marvel property. Remember, they also did Bill & Ted, as well as Mad Dog from on the Bob Newhart TV show "Bob". This looks like it was a Paramount license.

Just because Marvel published it doesn't make it Marvel property. Remember, they also did Bill & Ted, as well as Mad Dog from on the Bob Newhart TV show "Bob". This looks like it was a Paramount license.

What's that? DST has the BIll & Ted License & we can expect minimates of them soon?

EXCELLENT!!!

:tongue:

They did a Dr. Who book too for a while. The Doctor, the original Death's Head, and the G1 Transformers, all in one story. Yep, it happened. Think the Doctor met Captain Britain at some point to. Of course this was all Marvel U.K. so how much has stayed cannon is always in question. I do know the Doctor is mentioned several times in Death's Head I's handbook entry.

They did a Dr. Who book too for a while. The Doctor, the original Death's Head, and the G1 Transformers, all in one story. Yep, it happened. Think the Doctor met Captain Britain at some point to. Of course this was all Marvel U.K. so how much has stayed cannon is always in question. I do know the Doctor is mentioned several times in Death's Head I's handbook entry.

Well in the short-lived SWORD series they showed Death's Head back when he was Transformer-sized, and it was the Doctor who later shrunk him down to human size in the old UK comics, so I think Kieron Gillen sneakily made the Doctor Marvel canon...

This was close to the time that I stopped reading comics for several years, but I still liked her.

Ha! Me too!

Yeah - i kinda liked Marrow too, but i think i'd really want her 'evil' gene nation look as a minimate:

Marrow1.jpg

although - i'm probably in the minority on this one. And it's pretty wishful thinking to say i hope we see her made at all, let alone with a Gene Nation variant.

Yeah, I really didn't like the "skullet."

You mean like Spike from X-Men: Evolution?

IIRC, Marrow came first.

"One of the best haircuts on the team." :ermm:

See, now that makes me want a convention exclusive of this.

Dangit, my to-do list of customs keeps getting longer.

Great Characters Lobsterman! I would like all these guys :thumbsup: