UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel wave 44

Lobsterman

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Hulk hair looks like it might be a great option for QC Hitlers for WW2 Cap to smash.

Dukelyon, any chance you can pop that hair on Wave 43 J Jonah Jameson's head and grab a picture?

Me too El Poop :confused:

Y'all oughta know I prefer 'boot heeds smite'.

My Dungeons & Dragons character is named 'Yewbah Staards' :yes:

I really wish DST would put a left cuff in with their Captain Americas so he could be displayed properly without shield

Yes! Although, by now, I do have enough Captain Americas that I can mix and match a bit.

Here's the rest of the wave, touch it hard!

20120502_185754.jpg

Um... It looks like Iron Man's helmet tampo is a bit off center there. Maybe it's just a bit of OCD in me, but I tend to notice these things after the numerous Wolverines and other face tampos in the past on minimates...

You should see my Iron Patriot

So we have ALL been mispronouncing Miry's name in our heads?

Now I've got psalms 40 stuck in my head being sung by Bono.. "out of the miry clay.."

My world has just been tossed upside down.

btw, it's pronounced Thee Vokes ..almost like The Folks.

jk

Edited by The Vox

Neo-Classic Iron Man face with a mustache trim, Smoke Jumper chief arms, T-800 legs, painted Red Skull suit jacket, Cap shield holder with the nub trimmed for the arm band. He's usually got Track Suit Tony Stark hair.

A shilling to the first forum member who can recreate the cover of Captain America #1 using minimates (in particular dukelyon's Hitler custom recipe).

449758744_5ba3224d88.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

like a sucker i bought all this wave i have only opened giant/ant man here are some picts

P1050398.jpg

giant man

P1050395.jpg

hank and all his gear to make a giant or ant man

P1050394.jpg

ant man

i know i said i was not very excited about this wave but the giant/ant man is cool and a good update from the original. i still feel we just got this wave, oh right we did! with the best of wave and then wave 45 is the movie version of the same characters i mean cap is as the past 5 caps released. best of wave 42 cap reborn from the cap boxset hero age box set and tru 6

Does anyone know who else came with that silver torso extender.

A shilling to the first forum member who can recreate the cover of Captain America #1 using minimates (in particular dukelyon's Hitler custom recipe).

449758744_5ba3224d88.jpg

pretty sure Mattalica did it way back when.

undeadpool- why does your Giant-man look like his helmet actually fits and mine looks so... off? Not that I think mine's defective, it look just like Ivan's and almost everyone else's. So what did you do to/with yours?

Edited by Mirymate