UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if they are going ahead and making Ultimate MvC 3 characters too? If tronne bonne come's with her robot as one of those stand alone vehicle package type...I suspect tronne bonne would be the rarest of the mvc3 line.

As of SDCC, Chuck mentioned that those new characters are under negotiation with Capcom. They weren't part of the original MvC license. But I think if the line does well, they will be made.

It might be this month, might be next. I don't even think DST's sure at this point. Between now and Christmas. :rolleyes:

Huh... the more I see of the Sentinel, the more odd he looks. Think I'll only be getting one of those. The Marvel side of these packs look good otherwise. (Can't speak to the Capcom side) Especially liking K'lirt's new hammer-fist.

Shame we still don't know if UMvC3-mates will happen.

As a SF fan (especally of the non-SF2 games) I'm really digging SF1 Ryu :D. Sentinal looks good IMO; he's different from the army builder version which justifies him reappearing. Spencer also looks good and I agree with others about the lack of UMvC3; as well as the extra characters (Strider and Rocket Raccoon :D) they're also doing some great DLC/pre-order bonus costumes like "Civilian" Morrigan and classic Strider a well as a Future Foundation pallet for Doom. Seeing as how Ryu's DLC SF1 costume got added I think it would be great if AA keep up this trend.

Wish we'd gotten K'lrt's hammer fist with the latest Mr. Fantastic.

Already looking for a good paint match for FF blue.

Hope K'lrt comes with more power accessories than just stretching... is that being greedy?