UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
buttheadsmate

Battle Beasts Minimates

I hope I can get my hands on him. So maybe there is hope that we'll eventually get the bear, cheetah, jackal, bull, and robin. Oh and a tiger, of course.

On 10/23/2014 at 8:40 PM, MisterPL said:

My shop never ordered them and my TRU wasn't eligible to receive them. The only place I could get them was Luke's. I did get the humans as custom fodder, though.

Really wanted that bat.

Battle-Beasts-Bat-Minimate_1348833264.jp

:thumbsup:

Desmodius is now in inventory on the DST store. Some of you may balk at our UPS shipping prices (we're looking into other options), so you may want to think about shopping for others or getting some MM stands to make it easier to justify. We still have a couple of the early Gotham Box Sets, if this is your Man-Bat.

https://shop.diamondselecttoys.com/battle-beasts-minimates-desmodius-bat-mini-figure

On 11/29/2018 at 11:56 AM, DSTZach said:

Desmodius is now in inventory on the DST store. Some of you may balk at our UPS shipping prices (we're looking into other options), so you may want to think about shopping for others or getting some MM stands to make it easier to justify. We still have a couple of the early Gotham Box Sets, if this is your Man-Bat.

https://shop.diamondselecttoys.com/battle-beasts-minimates-desmodius-bat-mini-figure

Do you plan to bring any of these to C2E2?

22 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

I got mine from DST yesterday. I'm getting a VERY strong Batman vibe from him. The armor in black and gold with the gray body is a great homage.

Yeah, it would have gone great with that Robin-esque Minimate that got cancelled.

I would so love to get the Black Bat Battle Beast minimate.

I had several extra Merk mates, that I did a customized version to make it look like the the cancelled falcon that was Robin-esque.  I had read somewhere when the wave of Battle Beasts that was cancelled was attempting to pay homage to Batman and Robin with the two mates and that they would have been in the same blister-pack.