UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many different versions of the Goblins are going to be available for purchase? Did any of the versions sell out at the con? I'm hoping to be able to at least get one of each, but will gladly grab a few more if I can. I gotta get some before Rob swoops in and buys them all!

I already have the two easier ones to get. I'd like one each of the "buy $100" & "win the game" versions. confused.gif

"buy $100" versions will undoubtedly become available again......but maybe you will [again] need to buy $100 worth of goods from paizo ! In all honesty if I'd have gotten one at Gen Con after spending $100 I might feel a tad let-down if I saw goblins offered subsequently .

No pleasing me is there ?

Anybody recall a certain "Web armour spider-man" minimate ?

Yes they were.

For the goblins being offered afterward, they said the ones at the con for free with $100 purchase, they had new big products for sale at the first time so people were spending that money anyway, and the owners wanted to offer them on the site so hopefully all for will be together for a good price. They definitely didn't sell out since they found the rest of the stock at the DST offices.

Zach was hoarding them.

• 2 weeks later...

I hadn't been paying any attention to these (wasn't too thrilled with the first box set and know nothing of the source material) but a deadite in one set and most of the parts to make a Skeletor in the other? Yeah I just ordered two of the 2 packs :)

I am not sure if anyone is looking to build an army of Munchkin Pathfinder Goblin Minimates. If someone is and decides to purchase a bunch from this site: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/munchkin-pathfinder-goblin-minimate and don't really want a bunch of extra bookmarks lying around, I'd be more than willing to take them off your hands biggrin.png

I am not sure if anyone is looking to build an army of Munchkin Pathfinder Goblin Minimates. If someone is and decides to purchase a bunch from this site: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/munchkin-pathfinder-goblin-minimate and don't really want a bunch of extra bookmarks lying around, I'd be more than willing to take them off your hands biggrin.png

Thanks for the heads up!

• 2 weeks later...

Woo Hoo! Just got an update on my order from a week and a half ago!

A package containing 2 items from Paizo Order # is expected to ship from the Paizo warehouse by Tuesday, December 16 via Standard Postal Delivery, estimated 3 to 10 business days in transit.

....so 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 more weeks to wait......yay?

Worst case scenario, I'll see them the first week of 2015 (Taking holiday days into consideration during the 3-10 business days ship time)

Has anybody mentioned the weirdness of the promo Goblins ?

The bottom part of their legs are shorter than regular minimates & their feet are integral ..........they are one piece ,no ankle movement .

The bottom part of their arms are shorter than regular minimates .

Their heads are exactly the same circumference & 80% as high as the old standard 3" Minimate .

Now if my reader doesn't think any of that is weird then howzabout I tell you (if you didn't know) that they stand about as high as a regular Minimate . blink.png

The bottom part of their legs are shorter than regular minimates & their feet are integral ..........they are one piece ,no ankle movement .

The bottom part of their arms are shorter than regular minimates .

Their heads are exactly the same circumference & 80% as high as the old standard 3" Minimate .

Now if my reader doesn't think any of that is weird then howzabout I tell you (if you didn't know) that they stand about as high as a regular Minimate . blink.png

I noticed this issue with the Thunderkittens, too. They are technically a smaller body, but somehow they end up looking the same size as the rest of the team.

The shorter legs shave less than a quarter inch inch or so off the original leg length, so it's really not a huge perceptual difference, especially once you add in any extra height added by the waist cap tunic or a hair piece. If you stand an unaccessorized standard body next to an unaccessorized smaller one it's noticeable, but every fraction of an inch added by extra parts really throws the heights off.

I'm pretty sure somebody brought it up on Page 1. whistling.gif

The head shape looks disproportionately different to simply be a larger head. It's wider but too short. That's gotta be a new head shape. It also appears to be on a kid body.