UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Strange Tales Box Set

DSTZach

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midnight Sons?

I'm not too familiar, but apart from the Obvious Dr. Strange, there must be Moribius and Man-Wolf, but who's the guy with the bandolier?

And of course what I should have done was head over to comic vine, like I just did. That's a great looking set, Zach.

Midnight Sons?

I'm not too familiar, but apart from the Obvious Dr. Strange, there must be Moribius and Man-Wolf, but who's the guy with the bandolier?

That would be first appearance Blade, in his vampire-hunting glory.

Cheers dude, glory's a good word to describe it. That's a 70's-tastic looking minimate :D

Werewolf by night is also great looking. Whole set is cool.

We almost called it Midnight Sons, but saved that name in case we ever make the '90s-era team. This was all classics. I believe this Strange will have spell-casting hands, and the stakes on Blade are removable.

This is one of the sets I was referencing in my "research" photo. Still have a full run of Adventure into Fear starring Morbius from my youth, and my buddy Jon LOVES werewolves, and gave me a huge run of WBN.

NICE!

Now there's no excuse for someone not to do a Jefferson Twilight custom...

Any chance this is one of those "surprise" sets you tell us about right before it's released, like the Disney sets? This would be an amazing Halloween treat. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the scoop, Zach!

Ha ha, no. It'll be opened up for pre-orders through Previews tomorrow. So the ordering will be timed to the season, but delivery will be in the Spring.

Not sure we have any "quick reveal" MM sets coming up any time soon. Certainly not Marvel, but maybe a couple of other licenses will get a short notice set before the end of the year. Looking forward to dropping some Marvel Select bombs on fools later on this month, too.

Another nice set. I like the updated Dr Strange, still going to be a bit of a pain to get hold of in the UK I fear.

Aside from the facial expression and my incorrect coloring of his cape/wings(?) on Morbius its pretty close to my design I did earlier this year. ;)

Edited by Liney