UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

Already had a Boomer and Rictor coming on the side, so this not only saves me some gas money driving to that crappy TRU of mine, but can now relax...until the next minimate wave I want comes out.

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? I ordered all of wave 13 yesterday but Boomer and Richter. The hell? Very angry at this since I can't even get that pack by itself on eBay. I'll keep patrolling the site until the end of the week but then I may need some help getting my Boom Boom.

Hypothetically? No it didn't... :yes:

This mess is all because of the same damn SKU number being used from Wave 10. My store only ever gets a single case at a time, and I had a full case (12) of TRU 12 in my store for quite some time, 7 Beta Ray Bills, 5 Arnim Zolas. TRU's inventory saw this as a "full case" of the current series and didn't bother sending any more stock. As soon as those 12 packs were sold, however, something somewhere was flagged to send more inventory to that store, and it was Wave 13.

Hypothetically... :whistling:

My TRU has restocked Wave 13 three times now. :yes:

WTF? I ordered all of wave 13 yesterday but Boomer and Richter. The hell? Very angry at this since I can't even get that pack by itself on eBay. I'll keep patrolling the site until the end of the week but then I may need some help getting my Boom Boom.

Boomer and Rictor are on ebay, just do a search, several sellers have them listed. Make sure you spell Rictor right. I've seen them loose too.

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

Rictor and Boomern are available on-line now. I don't know why, but the don't show up when i search for Minimates, but do when I looked for wave 13.

Sweet! Thanks for the head's up!

My one and only TRU in town got another case of 12 in about a month ago that is just sitting there and I am not in the mood to do the buy out to trigger restock trick. Especially since I have nowhere else to dump them for about 2.5 hours away.

Yeah, I really hate ordering online from TRU, but I might have to break down. For a little bit, the Memphis TRUs were getting stuff pretty early. Looks like that has come to an end. Booooooooo. I want cheesy, 90's goodness.

When I've tried to have something on-line shipped to me, I was going to be charged shipping. The only thing I can think of is it was a new product that didn't qualify for the Shoprunner free shipping. I only say that because the wave 13 packs aren't elligble for that yet.

When I've tried to have something on-line shipped to me, I was going to be charged shipping. The only thing I can think of is it was a new product that didn't qualify for the Shoprunner free shipping. I only say that because the wave 13 packs aren't elligble for that yet.

I tried it once at the store for, I think, some Halo sets and they were posted online before the store got them. The store said since they didn't get any in yet, they would have to charge shipping. Otherwise, it should be free shipping. I've done it successfully a couple of times.

Edited by storm 1:08

So I got my Boomer and Rictor minimates today and have to say this... If they could sculpt a new hairpiece with glasses attached for Boomer, why not for 90s Jubille back when they made her?