UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

Just calm down, fellas. We go through this every time there's a new TRU set; in all likelihood, they will be restocked and we'll all get them. Remember how everyone was tearing their hair out for Crossbones and Balder? I'd hardly say those are rare now. Just have a little patience, and you'll find 'em.

Aye. It's been a few weeks. I haven't seen hide nor hair of them yet. Give it a month or three. If they haven't shown up at that point, then start to panic.

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just calm down, fellas. We go through this every time there's a new TRU set; in all likelihood, they will be restocked and we'll all get them. Remember how everyone was tearing their hair out for Crossbones and Balder? I'd hardly say those are rare now. Just have a little patience, and you'll find 'em.

And for those who can't find them, there are plenty of charitable folks here in the 'verse who will be happy to help.

And for those who can't find them, there are plenty of charitable folks here in the 'verse who will be happy to help.

Hopefully so as I definitely want to complete my New Mutantas as well as add two more 90s X-Force members to my collection...and of course the new Kingpin to replace the old one.

My local TRU restocked minimates recently it seems...with another pack of Amazing Spider-Man when they already still have almost a full row of which the only ones were bought were ones by me(bout one of each of the TRU exclusives).

veruca.jpg

Edited by Gillbob316

I thought Amara was kind of Samoan colored? Or was that only in X-Men Evolution?

She was always super white in the comics. From Nova Roma, basically Ancient Rome in modern times. Blond and light skinned. Even though Nova Roma was in South America.....Magma's origin never really made much sense...

I thought Amara was kind of Samoan colored? Or was that only in X-Men Evolution?

She was always super white in the comics. From Nova Roma, basically Ancient Rome in modern times. Blond and light skinned. Even though Nova Roma was in South America.....Magma's origin never really made much sense...

Okay, just looked it up. She was Brazilian in the show but white (Roman) in the comics. Odd.

I am not recommending this as it could potentially d!ck over other collectors in your area, but I can state for a "hypothetical fact" :blink: that *if* someone were to say, buy up all of their TRU Waves 10,11,12 stock from their local store, and return it to various other TRU locations, their local store *may* get restocked with Wave 13. :yes:

I may have just done this nefarious thing last week... :ninja:

Edited by youbastards

Hypothetically? No it didn't... :yes:

This mess is all because of the same damn SKU number being used from Wave 10. My store only ever gets a single case at a time, and I had a full case (12) of TRU 12 in my store for quite some time, 7 Beta Ray Bills, 5 Arnim Zolas. TRU's inventory saw this as a "full case" of the current series and didn't bother sending any more stock. As soon as those 12 packs were sold, however, something somewhere was flagged to send more inventory to that store, and it was Wave 13.

Hypothetically... :whistling:

What head and hair would work best for a human Magma?

Any head works, but I used the short blonde hair from one of the early BSG waves.

Magma03.jpg

I need to add the new Spider Sense effect to my custom Magma and get a new picture!

Magma01.jpg

For everyone's edification:

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2011/12/30/the-abandoned-an-forsaked-so-who-is-magma-after-all/

I'd say Undeadpool's right, and the Menace head/hair would make for the best combo. But, really, and female head/blond hair combo should do. This isn't rocket science here, people!:)