UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-6512-0-18953900-1345609579_thumb.jpOk. Thes are just some of the mates that didnt fit in my collectors case. I have these,the ones on the case(36 I think) And some that I'll get befor Christmas( I bought them off ebay and shipped them to my grand parents...I cant wait to have them here.)

Great ! I did it ! I'll post more now that I know how to ! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I think I need a better cammera then the 3DS though :P

post-6512-0-85748200-1345609598_thumb.jp

Edited by MM-Royalninja

These were taken really quickly out of sheer excitement. I don't know if anyone here would be interested, but I found these at a Family Dollar. They had Hummers and Tanks for $3.00 each, and have light up features and sounds... I'm planning to gut the minimal electronics out, and remove the decals (I already took the stars off of the doors), and have this totally repainted for me. But yeah, anyway these are damn near PERFECT in both looks and scale for Minimates! Gonna go back and grab a tank tomorrow for The Walking Dead 'Mates.

24cxo4j.png

2646wbn.png

2zpiiie.png

Edited by AdamBomb

Since I don't think we'll ever see Initiative minimates: here's an easy do-it-yourself Gauntlet.

GauntletMinimate.png

Works for me! Recipe? I recognize Terry Crews' head, and Nathan Spencer's arm...

Terry Crews' head and right arm

Nathan Spencer's left arm and legs

Sly Stallone's (Expendables) chest and feet

Chris Redfield's belt

Curse of the Mutants' Blade would work better for the arm since Crews' arm has the Expendables tattoo on. I don't have that Blade though.

Edited by Zombie Shakespeare

Did somebody say there isn't enough Black Widow in this thread? Can't have that.

Minimates-NatashavHYDRA.jpg

And because I'm, well, obsessed, I made me a Yelena Belova Black Widow as well. Not in her ultra-revealing costume, as I have no talent for that, but still, I like it all the same.

Minimates-YelenavSHIELD.jpg

This thread is beginning to make it abudantly clear to me that I need to find or build some awesome new set pieces.

Did somebody say there isn't enough Black Widow in this thread? Can't have that.

Minimates-NatashavHYDRA.jpg

And because I'm, well, obsessed, I made me a Yelena Belova Black Widow as well. Not in her ultra-revealing costume, as I have no talent for that, but still, I like it all the same.

Minimates-YelenavSHIELD.jpg

This thread is beginning to make it abudantly clear to me that I need to find or build some awesome new set pieces.

These scenes are just so awesome.