UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 4

I think I'm going to have to drop out of this one. The deadline is looming, I'm still very much lacking in free time, and I'm still lacking a good direction to even start at.

Of course, I haven't had a good track record with these things. The first one flew under my radar, my entry for the second one was damaged in shipping to Fujis so it couldn't go to auction (I suspect it was "damaged" to save the whole project from embarrassment), and I had no time to get farther than an idea for the third one. I can't even get an idea for this one.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd that is some amazing work!

drgnrbrn316 I completely understand. I am barely going to finish my own entry in time.

When is the deadline BTW.

The custom should arrive here by June 1st, so US customizers should mail theirs by May 25th.

My entry is finished! Sorry if it is a little depressing, but it was a reflection of my mood when I designed him.

Fallen Patriot

fallen_patriot1.jpg

fallen_patriot2.jpg

fallen_patriot3.jpg

Model name: The Patriot (Popular name: Fallen Patriot)

Manufacturer: US Government

Mfg Date: 04 / 2018

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 1.14 tons

Primary function: Protecting America's interests

Secondary function: Public Involvement

History:

The Patriot Project was born out of a rising tide of problems within the United States. The ideals founded in the Constitution had been rapidly eroding across all political parties. The US Government turned to the new surge in robot technology to help solve its political, economic, and social woes. The Patriot was created as a symbol of freedom and capitalism. It was to be the new mascot of the United States. Billions of dollars were invested into this mechanical protector, but the project was doomed to failure. From the day of its unveiling, the public rejected this new symbol of America, and was outraged that the government would try to place such a large shiny band-aid over such a deep wound. The Patriot Project was quickly closed, and The Patriot (now known as the Fallen Patriot) sat in dust and chains, becoming a symbol of the very system he was created to change.

all three together :D

post-189-1273860266_thumb.jpg

Model name, number or acronym: T.R.A.X. Tactical Reconnaissance And eXploration (robot)

Manufacturing number: N/A

Height :6’9”

Weight: 500lbs

Primary function: Reconnaissance

Secondary function: exploration

Offensive /Defensive capabilities (if applicable): being more of a covert recon unit it is not heavily armed but does carry small defensive weapons as well as infrared decoy flares to counter infrared homing ("heat seeking") missiles, and can be equipped with ultra long range sniper rail gun system

History: top secret

Model name, number or acronym: Psycho-tron

Manufacturing number: MD 1

Height: 8’3”

Weight: 450lbs

Primary function: Killing

Secondary function: more Killing

Offensive /Defensive capabilities (if applicable): Anything - see history

History: Designed as the next step in super soldier advancement this unit is the first successful bonding of a human brain with a robotic body, but something went wrong, the combination somehow Mutated and escaped from its military creators, “a killing machine, it’s just down right mean and forever gunning”. with its ability of self awareness and self betterment it is capable of adapting/upgrading its self with new/better parts at anytime. it is classified as robotic entity as it may not truly be cyborg,, mutant, or man.

Model name, number or acronym: Ded P-001

Manufacturing number: 001

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 300lbs

Primary function: Infiltration

Secondary function: Assassination

Offensive /Defensive capabilities (if applicable): Multiple- upgradedable to meet specific mission parameters

History: the very best in Infiltration/Assassination robots there was to be an army of these killers but one is all that is ever needed, it does not fail! Capable of self repair it is virtually indestructible and should therefore function FOREVER! Can use a vast array of weapons and has the abilty to “choose” the best ones for any mission.roughly human sized/shaped it can fit anywhere a human can thus makingescape by its prey impossible. No job is too tough for Ded p-001

Edited by Mattallica

I've finished my final robot for the auction - the humanoid bird robot Fe@ther.

fthr_one.jpg

You can check out more pictures of him at my website here.

Model name: Fe@ther

Manufacturer: DisCo Theme Parks

Mfg Date: June 2092

Height: 6'5"

Weight: .34 tons

Primary function: Human Interactions

History:

In 2092, theme parks took a massive step forward with the "Mek-animal" project. The goal was to use cutting-edge artificial intelligence in twelve animal-human robot bodies, designed to roam the park and interact with guests. Due to massive programming oversights, the robot animals realized they hated dealing with people and promptly fled the park. The robots now live the wild, avoiding contact with humanity. However, certain Mek-animals such as Fe@ther have made friends on occasion with curious people.

Edited by boyd

Okay, now i'm looking at my mate-in-making and i'm thinking that its just some gold coloured mate with bolts attached to it...all of you're look awesome :jawdrop:

I know im cutting it close but im waiting for the final pieces to dry tonight and tomarow evening ill post my robot.

but im going to need some help from you guys ive spent alot of time with this one and i have no idea about a stat card or his back story so im looking to everyone here to help me. anyway tomarow he will be here and the day after ill ship him to Luke priority mail

Edited by eclipse

Alright finally got off work and just got done taking all the pics for this guy

so here we go

first off I hope everyone likes my robot they are not exactly my forte this guy has taken me weeks.so when it came to his chest i figured a kanji symbol that signifies fire was good enough for me,his face went under a few redoes before i got to the one everyone sees,behind his facial features its suppose to be open flames and i used blue and yellow wires for his facial features.Know his backpack his core piece that thing is everything- cutting splicing and molding- his tanks are actually straws filled with putty and rounded off on top and bottom and of course his flame throwers are from ghostbusters with extentions also straws and putty.his leg and arm armor is from iron man and last but one of my favrites his ax is actually from warhammer and i just cut the hand out of the ax handle and it turned out perfect size

to my post above this one i have no idea about stats or what to name him kind of cluless in that department

anyway i hope this little guy racks in some dollers for this event

post-3300-1274412003_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412010_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412017_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412022_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412028_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412035_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412041_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412049_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412056_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412064_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412070_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412076_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412082_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412087_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1274412094_thumb.jpg

That is probably the most colorful one yet. Very much outside of the box and probably my favorite so far.

I'm hoping mine comes together this weekend because it just hasn't been working the way I planned it to. If it doesn't, my entry will be a severed robot head.

your box art looks great

Finished my box art. Looks pretty snazzy if you ask me.