UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 4

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$146.20 raised so far! :)

The next wave of auctions will start sometime in the next 3 days. I will not be shipping any items until the 2nd wave ends, just in case you want to bid on stuff in that wave (which has even more customs than the first wave!).

that is great news i know ill be bidding for sure i missed feathers due to work gotta get one of these critters before they all find homes.

...and both of my kids decided to start puking this morning. Don't they know this is for charity? :P

My 3 year old son, who is a budding minimate fan, said "Daddy I think my stomach is broken. Maybe it needs a new piece?" If only it were as simple as minimates...

I am shooting for tomorrow morning now. Same with the overdue Minimate Factory update.

The second wave of auctions is now live, and there are even more auctions than the first wave! They are only 3 day auctions this time around, so make sure to get your bids in before they close. You can see the new auctions on my seller page here: Charitymates Auctions

This wave includes a few customs we haven't seen yet:

Tank.O by brobotc

IMG_1066-1.jpg

Conduct-TOR by brobotc

IMG_1063-1.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

Fun Robot by koi-girl

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

And also I don't think we ever got a final shot of TM2's packaged 4-pacK:

IMG_1084.jpg

Happy bidding! :)

I am happy to announce that we raised a grand total of $408.25 from both waves of auctions!! That means that $306.19 will be going to support the ongoing efforts of Convoy of Hope, and $102.06 will be going towards running our home away from home, the Minimate Multiverse. I will be sending out invoices this weekend for any multiple wins, and everything will ship early next week. Personally, I picked up 3 customs for myself, with BHM helping me out since I couldn't bid on my own auctions. Thanks for all your support everyone, and for making some amazing customs! :)

I am happy to announce that we raised a grand total of $408.25 from both waves of auctions!! That means that $306.19 will be going to support the ongoing efforts of Convoy of Hope, and $102.06 will be going towards running our home away from home, the Minimate Multiverse.

That's great Luke, thanks for the update! And thanks for taking the helm this year - I'm glad to see the Charitymates project continuing. Big thanks to all the customizers and eBayers as well!

I can't wait to pit The Lumberjack, TankO, and the FlameMECH in a fight to the death!

Here's to next year!

I am happy to announce that we raised a grand total of $408.25 from both waves of auctions!! That means that $306.19 will be going to support the ongoing efforts of Convoy of Hope, and $102.06 will be going towards running our home away from home, the Minimate Multiverse.

That's great Luke, thanks for the update! And thanks for taking the helm this year - I'm glad to see the Charitymates project continuing. Big thanks to all the customizers and eBayers as well!

I can't wait to pit The Lumberjack, TankO, and the FlameMECH in a fight to the death!

Here's to next year!

Would love to see some pics once you got them!

Congratulations to everybody who won themselves a custom (with the exception of those who outbid me! <_< ) & a huge thanx to everyone who donated their time, energy & creativity to this project! A great effort from all involved :thanks:

Edited by Nessex

I love participating in these charitymate projects. Everybody deserves a huge pat on the back for their time and effort (especially Luke for organizing it this time around). Count me in for the next one no matter the theme.