UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Con 24 - just announced

boyd

Dude those are unreal! fantastic job...any chance you wanna make the other sets just to round it out? the work is amazing and the bios on the packaing tie it together very nicely! I had forgotten Jason didnt have his hockey mask until later.

Jeff of the Miniacs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really phenomenal work. I love the little details - Pamela's sweater, the plaid flannel shirt, the hood. And the hockey mask is perfect. I'm looking forward to future sets - maybe with victims?

Anyone else have any customs coming up tomorrow?

Great job. How about some fodder for Jason inthe upcoming box sets? I would love to see a Shelly minimate from part 3. Jason wouldn't have gotten his mask if it wasn't for him. Or how about Crispin Glovers character Jimmy from part 4? You could have him teach your other minimates how to dance then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIMj_tYfzsc

The craziest thing just happened this morning. I sent a link to my FFT13th customs to http://fridaythe13thfilms.com/blog/ and it was posted as if it was the real deal. The administrator sent an e-mail back to me wanting to know how much the sets were going to cost, when they'd be available for pre-order and what the future sets would consist of. Well before I could get a rely back to him, it was posted up at their website. Luckily, I was able to post a comment explaining the concept of Custom Con and what it was all about and that the FFT13th boxed set is not officially being mass produced by DST. I fired the administrator another e-mail clarifying the situation.I hope he amends the article telling everybody these are just a one shot custom job. Now I hope I don't get sued over this.

What a frantic morning!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Looks like Luke's Beatles, Hard Days Night minimates are up for viewing.

Phenominal work Luke! Did you paint them B&W or photoshop them B&W? The likeness' are dead on.

Thanks! Everything is designed and painted in black & white. Actually, it has a very slight sepia tone to it, since my printer at work likes to put a little orange into all of my gray prints.