UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Con 24 - just announced

boyd

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hereby declare my intention to participate in Custom Con 24. I have been working on a top secret project and was looking for the perfect venue to showcase them. I gotta get my ass in gear and do this. The only hint I'll give my fellow mutiversers... they're minimates!

Who else is SERIOUSLY going to participate in this with me?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I have plenty of old customs that haven't been shown in my Custom Box, so count me in. ;)

EDIT:I just finished taking pictures.

You have a long time, why not start on something new and really cool? :)

Truth to be told, I m actually running out of figures to customize (The Action Member's head is actually Chun Li) But if I find something I can make, I'll be going for it. ;)

So since this is my first Custom Con and i'd like to understand this, i can enter different things per day?? Say one Minimate set on day one, one for two, and finally one for three?? I've three things i really wanna tackle for this alone, and i'd like to do them for different days...seeing as how that's the only way they'd make sense...

So since this is my first Custom Con and i'd like to understand this, i can enter different things per day?? Say one Minimate set on day one, one for two, and finally one for three?? I've three things i really wanna tackle for this alone, and i'd like to do them for different days...seeing as how that's the only way they'd make sense...

Im pretty sure you can, but don't send in one of your entries in two parts, ore one of them i'll probably get lost*! :pinch:

And yes, that happened to me with my "Minimates and More" entry.

Yeah, just specify it in the email.

I want to enter this year, but I'm on a creativity block, and have not idea what to enter! :verymad:

Yeah, just specify it in the email.

I want to enter this year, but I'm on a creativity block, and have not idea what to enter! :verymad:

moives!thats what im doing mine on...... ;)

• 1 month later...
Nah, I did that last time....

Maybe I'll sit this one out, I don't want custom con to be cluttered with minimate entries.

Agreed; after seeing so many interested, and seeing how mine aren't exactly the BEST of our board, i'll wait for next time. Give some other people some spotlight and not overflow with Minimates, you know??

• 2 weeks later...
just sent my entries,cant wait!!

Did Fwoosh.net send you any kind of acknowledement that they received your entry? I asked for one with my first submission and have not heard back from them. It's been a week. Should I be concerned as I have a most amazing second submission waiting to be sent to them?

just sent my entries,cant wait!!

Did Fwoosh.net send you any kind of acknowledement that they received your entry? I asked for one with my first submission and have not heard back from them. It's been a week. Should I be concerned as I have a most amazing second submission waiting to be sent to them?

actually they didnt i hope everythings ok,do they usually do this?

• 2 weeks later...

Whew! Just got my second of 2 entries e-mailed off to Fwoosh.net for Custom Con 24. This one is gonna be killer.... literally! I haven't gone this all out in a long time... a long time. I asked that a "thank you" be attached to my recipe description for you, luke314pi, for the phenomenal packaging you did for me. It took a few days to cut and attach, but it worked. I can't wait till these are displayed. Now the waiting game begins.

Has anyone else participating got all their stuff handed in? And just how many of us will be showcasing stuff?