UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Con 24 - just announced

boyd

I got my entry submitted. Its not the one I was planning to do at first, as I ran out of time. I will save my original idea for the next one. Instead I did a different packaged 4-pack that I have been wanting to make for years. :)

Oh, and since I had the privilege to see MINI MYTE's entry when I was designing his packaging, I have to say that his customs kick all kinds of ass. I can't wait until everyone here has the chance to see them. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, those are just really, really cool. Some pass those over to Chuck and the gang. Tell 'em to see if they can add Hanna Barbara to their list of licenses to run down.

HwowMST3KminimatesIcantbelieveIneverthoughtaboutthatbefore!!!!!

*ahem* Am enjoying the concept boyd :) I would love to see the other robot as Minimates one day!

And MINI-MYTE, those civilian zombiemates look like they were fun to make! I couldn't help but grin a little when I saw the Beauty Pageant zombie :D

Well it's Friday and what better day for the debut of my Friday the 13th Through the Ages minimate boxed set. This was a "killer" project to undertake, but it paid off big time. Thanks again Luke for the assist with the packaging. It wouldn't have looked as good without your magic touch. I will post bigger versions of these pics in my custom thread this weekend. Enjoy!

Edited by MINI_MYTE