UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
On 9/29/2017 at 10:48 PM, buttheadsmate said:

Ironically  I suggest Kubrick Minimates  ( perhaps again ....I forget ) ....2001,Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket & ....The Shining.:jawdrop:

I would die happy .

Forgive the necromancy !

Edited by buttheadsmate

3 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

Forgive the necromancy !

Forgiven! The best ideas need to come bask in the sunshine again every few seasons, breathe in the fresh air, and hopefully land on some uncluttered corner of Chuck's desk.

But really, everything needs to be MiniMated. Every God Damn Thing. Steel Magnolias. Baby Snakes. H.R. Pufnstuf. GWAR. Michael Bolton. Bleak House.

3 Titles that Scream New Licenses to me 

1. Hellboy 4 pack.   Hellboy, Liz, Abe Sapien, and Lobster Johnson 

2. Judge Dredd 4 pack.   Dredd, Rico, Anderson, Death 

3. RoboCop  4 pack     Robo, Dick Jones, Clarence, and Lewis 

my personal want, that stands a snowballs chance in hell    -  Thundarr The Barbarian   4 pack  Thundar, Ariel, Ookla, Gemini. 

that is all

On 5/13/2024 at 3:25 PM, murderofcrows said:

my personal want, that stands a snowballs chance in hell    -  Thundarr The Barbarian   4 pack  Thundar, Ariel, Ookla, Gemini. 

that is all

I am happy to second this! I have the I-Men sets but they are nowhere near the same quality as minimates

21 minutes ago, buttheadsmate said:

I-Men do look a little sad now but I treasure my FUTURAMA sets . TBQH I'm not a huge fan of the show but they'd sell :yes:

I haven't checked the secondary market on these but the boxes are a wreck. My prize possession is my Blue Falcon and Dyno-Mutt I-Men. BF looks silly but the the dog is AMAZING!

On 5/15/2024 at 1:39 PM, Padrino said:

I am happy to second this! I have the I-Men sets but they are nowhere near the same quality as minimates

SAME! A Hanna B license spree would be incredible. Herculoids, Johnny Quest, Space Ghost and more!

I also think the Silver Hawks, Jem, MASK, and Visionaries would kill it. 

22 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

SAME! A Hanna B license spree would be incredible. Herculoids, Johnny Quest, Space Ghost and more!

I also think the Silver Hawks, Jem, MASK, and Visionaries would kill it. 

I just bought the Visionaries complete series on DVD (that sounded so f-ing old)! Loved that show!

41 minutes ago, Padrino said:

I just bought the Visionaries complete series on DVD (that sounded so f-ing old)! Loved that show!

I also QC'ed some of the silverhawks and am working on a space ghost right now. I am more than happy for any and all 70's/80's/90's cartoons to get some representation!

On 5/20/2024 at 2:09 PM, Padrino said:

I also QC'ed some of the silverhawks and am working on a space ghost right now. I am more than happy for any and all 70's/80's/90's cartoons to get some representation!

Pics or it didn’t happen.

3 hours ago, WookieFodder said:

Nice I think I used old school Loki’s yellow cape when I did Space Ghost years ago. 

How’s about The Three Stooges, The Marx Brothers, Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton?

Don't know about customs, but "fun fact," the Horowitz family (Three Stooges) used to own the house next to the one I grew up in. Unfortunately, the family moved out before I was born. 

Posted (edited)

I would love a set or two based on Babylon 5. I don't know if it would be a big seller but a G'Kar Minimate would be a  must-have for me. One of my favourite sci-fi shows ever.

For those unfamiliar, G'Kar was played by the amazing Andreas Katsulas, a wonderful character actor who sci-fi fans might recognize as the Romulan Ambassador Tomolok from Next Gen. Two of his best roles. He was also the one armed man in Harrison Ford's Fugitive.

Edited by cylonchaney

1 hour ago, cylonchaney said:

I would love a set or two based on Babylon 5. I don't know if it would be a big seller but a G'Kar Minimate would be a  must-have for me. One of my favourite sci-fi shows ever.

For those unfamiliar, G'Kar was played by the amazing Andreas Katsulas, a wonderful character actor who sci-fi fans might recognize as the Romulan Ambassador Tomolok from Next Gen. Two of his best roles. He was also the one armed man in Harrison Ford's Fugitive.

He was easily my favorite character on the show, next to Zathras. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Padrino said:

He was easily my favorite character on the show, next to Zathras. 

He wouldn't be good in a box set though. Nobody listens to poor Zathras.

On the other hand, some would buy a dozen. :)

Edited by cylonchaney

11 hours ago, cylonchaney said:

He wouldn't be good in a box set though. Nobody listens to poor Zathras.

On the other hand, some would buy a dozen. :)

I bought the 6-inch characters many many many moons ago just for the starships they were packed with. Absolutely amazing designs. Love JMS's work. 

While I doubt we’d get a classic B5 boxset, I wouldn’t be surprised if we got something from that reboot that is apparently finally happening.