UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

OOHHH I love the idea of a stegron variant. But instead of lizard as the main fig and stegron as the variant, have a more popular character fill that spot. No, I'm not talking about a spidey variant true believer, although that is a fantastic idea, I suggest the main figure be Devil Dinosaur. Anyone that has read nextwave knows that this is an incredibly popular villain (Beyonder level), and I would grab multiples for sure. Kids would love to play with spiderman mates and their parents would buy other sets as well because dinosaurs are educational. How many of us played with our GI Joes vs jurassic park when we were children?

We could continue this pattern by having a mutant themed wave including Mamomax. In conclusion, tomorrows code will indead be:

80 8 7 59 81 74 96 45 52 96 64 69 45

Finished Wednesday by:

7 52 81 49 21 96 74 80 7

or

57 74 7 78

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hey its Electro! (does the Snoopy happy dance around my cubicle)

Now finally I can pit him against Shocker to see who stays standing after a shock off!

So glad to see this news! Now looking at the Spiderman ride.. Doc Ock, Hydro, Electro, Hob Goblin... the only figure from the Spiderman ride that is not a Minimate yet would be some weird female Carnage looking thing. Kind of weird they put her in there instead of Venom or Carnage if they wanted that type for the story.. since I can't even find a proper name for the character (other than "one of several carnage offspring").

De todos modos.. Great news, great spidey villians/family wave so far!!

Hey Hey its Electro! (does the Snoopy happy dance around my cubicle)

Now finally I can pit him against Shocker to see who stays standing after a shock off!

So glad to see this news! Now looking at the Spiderman ride.. Doc Ock, Hydro, Electro, Hob Goblin... the only figure from the Spiderman ride that is not a Minimate yet would be some weird female Carnage looking thing. Kind of weird they put her in there instead of Venom or Carnage if they wanted that type for the story.. since I can't even find a proper name for the character (other than "one of several carnage offspring").

De todos modos.. Great news, great spidey villians/family wave so far!!

I think she's Shriek.

I think

And Carnage WOULD have been so much better for it.

EDIT: Wires crossed. No she's not.

Actually it's Scream

Have fun.

Edited by Trekker 42

Has anybody stop to consider that Spider-Girl may be the variant to HoM Spidey or vice verse? It could happen.

My guess is we'll see this Spider-Man paired with Electro.

CostumeSpiderPadded425.gif

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Electro... too awesome... for complete sentences! :woot:

I'll admit my first reaction to this whole "Year Of The Minimate" thing was all "Nice marketing, marketers" -- but now I've officially had every last drop of cynicism wringed out of me... it may also end up being the "Year Of Me Declaring Bankruptcy" as a result, but it's definitely become one amazing year for the line.

The Variant could be the other spider chick Aria( or something along those lines). As much as I would like a lizard or vulture I think it would be cool to get a character like Doppelganger, Demon Goblin, Tombstone, Hammerhead or Cardiac. Give us a reason to want more Spider-Man waves.

Lizard and Vulture could keep company with Kang, Mandarian, Black Bolt and Baron Zemo.

Yeah this year should be known as "the Year minimates backrupted Collectors Wallets"

I've been trying to figure out the code, but i realized that many letters have two numbers and many numbers have two letters. This is what i have so far:

A=7 B=? C=16 D=57/45 E=69/72 F=85 G=45 H=48 I=96 J=? K=? L=52/59 M=21 N=74 0=81 P=80/12 Q=? R=80/12 S=52/59 T=50/59 U=8 V=64 W=? X=? Y=? Z=? --=69/72

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems to not make any sense.

:highfive2:

for some reason i smell a 70s punisher and lizard.

and for the record, it is common knowledge that i want a kang more the TM2 wants his testicles to drop, but electro and scorpion are nice additions to my spider man's rogue gallery. :)

Aww, you're sweet to think about me. :wub:

if it IS the vulture...who will be the last reveal. As far as I know we have never had a villain / villain set have we?

so if we follow that logic, then the variant is still up in the air.... meaning if we have to have a hero / villain set...

we are looking at

HOM Spider Man - Scorpion

Spider Girl - Electro

Guardian - _____

Guardian - _____* variant

OR are we looking at

Guardian - HOM Spider Man

Guardian - Spider Girl *variant

Electro - ______ *hero

Scorpion- _____ * hero

discuss

I've been trying to figure out the code, but i realized that many letters have two numbers and many numbers have two letters. This is what i have so far:

A=7 B=? C=16 D=57/45 E=69/72 F=85 G=45 H=48 I=96 J=? K=? L=52/59 M=21 N=74 0=81 P=80/12 Q=? R=80/12 S=52/59 T=50/59 U=8 V=64 W=? X=? Y=? Z=? --=69/72

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems to not make any sense.

:highfive2:

Raises a single eyebrow quizically and decides not to comment! :blink:

T.

p.s. MrWasabihead THIS is the full cypher and the names are all backwards!

there has been one (if counted as brother hood members) Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, also the upcoming Sabretooth and Skrull 2-pack is a villain/villain combo so it could be done.

uhhhh not all skrulls are villains...you know what you are?...you are a a skrullist.

not cool man, not cool.