UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Error, Does not compute?

Punisher

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not GPS coordinates. Unless Diamond has something hidden off the coast of Greenland.

Wait, where did Captain America get thrown into suspended animation?

OMG!! From my sudden, and not-entirely-thorough-but-good-nonetheless research, he was found in the North Atlantic!! You may just be on to something Boyd!!

Glad i'm not the only one toying with DST, or posting Kang comments. :P

You think I enjoy making Kang comments? I have to tolerate the pervasiveness of this weird meme not just on the Multiverse, but on Minimate Headquarters as well. Plus I barely even know the character (all I now is that he's

the implied "future" of the Young Avengers Vision

), so now I gotta open a new tab on Firefox just so I can look him up on Wikipedia and figure out his deal... and now I'm annoyed that this superpower-sapping time traveller is going to detract attention from other characters that need to be made into Minimates... like a certain mute ruler of a part-human race who has just recently become the monarch of the very alien race that spawned their creation in a new space-centered Marvel crossover arc...

... Plus now I have all these weird numbers on the Art Asylum page telling me that they're making an Agents of Atlas boxset.

Ha! this is classic. and BHM wins my personal award for best post ever! but what a tease. its not fair. why not just release every awsome marvel character ever as a minimate. then all this anguish would be spared! yes. i am impatient.

59: T

50: H

12: E

47: O

89: D

89: D

3: B

96: U

74: G

78: L

12: E

Sorry I didn't show my work teacher. :)

What the heck is that supposed to mean? :blink: Are you on to something Ivan or are you just adding to DST's mind f*ck? <_<

Hmmm....

So

59 + 50 + 12 = 121 (sq root) = 11 (K)

47 + 89 + 89 = 225 (sq root) = 15 (O)

03 + 96 + 74 + 78 + 12 = 263 (sq root) = crap

I thought I was on to something, when the first two set of numbers happened to be perfect squares

The numbers are spaced into three groups:

59 50 12

47 89 89

3 96 74 78 12

The numbers could represent letters, but it is not sequential. 3+3+5 format is what...?

Edited by cesium salami

Assuming it's a standard crypto-whatzit, I've isolated the "most likely" 3-letter words. Based on nothing but my own twisted logic:

ass

off

lee, see

zoo, too

all, ill

odd, add

egg

err

inn

Examples of possible combinations:

BIG

ASS