UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 3: Everyone loves a trilogy...

Fujis

I wasn't expecting to be the first one done, and it felt like these took me forever to finish, but here they are!

Romeo & Juliet

DSC09867.jpg

I tried to capture the angst that was found so often in the play. Romeo has the sword used to kill Tybalt, and Juliet has her "happy dagger". The sword is from Samwise Gamgee and the dagger is from the Mirror, Mirror set. Juliet's dress is from the girl in the For A Few Dollars More set, with the gold decorations glued on, and her hair is from Gamora. Both faces and chests are decals.

Edited by luke314pi

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, they look absolutely cool Luke! :woot: Romeo captures the "impulsive, melodramatic Verona youth" look pretty well, and the tragedy on Juliet's face is perfect. All that's missing perhaps is the bottle of poison and the black trannie with the blonde afro (Wait... wrong Romeo and Juliet :blink:)

Great work, Luke!

I really love Juliet's face expression. Well done.

And I didn't know we're going to post our pics before they're all done. I'll be able to finish mine on the weekend.

And since everybody should ship their customs to you Fujis - that's right, isn't it? - would you PM your address?

Or, maybe we continental Europeans might ship ours together? Aapje, what do you think? I can send mine to you and as a "service charge" for including my custom into your envelope, I could give you Spiderman 2099? PM me. Punisher helped me out with that! :D

This is probably a crappy time to make a suggestion, but wouldn't it be cool if somebody tried making their own Pinocchio custom?

Minimates don't have noses, so that would be pretty, well, creepy?!? :blink:

Edited by Bob Harris

You know you can search around. The internet is a pretty big place....

Bob, that Mad Hatter is brilliant. I'm going to have a hard time sending him off! :D

uh dur,of course i checked tthe internet but all they show is comic and tv,but i need novel character uh dur.

You know, usually typing in what you are looking for works.

Backpfeifengesicht..... :angry:

A few more touch ups, a session of clear coating and Queequeg is as good as done. Man... talk about a killer job hand painting all thos tribal tattoos. :wacko:

Edited by MINI_MYTE