UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 3: Everyone loves a trilogy...

Fujis

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM sent .....please put the print in with Sherlock.... :D

Gladly! Don't you have my Shark as well?

And I just wanted to let you guys know that I received the signed prints from Greg and they are beautiful! The image in the thread doesn't do it justice. I'll be sending them out to the customizers shortly. Thanks to those that have sent me their mailing address but I still need a few more.

Fantastic work everyone.

Big Thanks to Fujis for handling all the work that must surly go along with this type of endevour and of course for the lovely print (Wow)

Thanks to Greg for his awesome contribution!

I feel so proud/honored to be able to be a part of this project! -Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I've listed all of the customs on eBay and you should be able to see them all here.

If people could please go and pimp these auctions on other toy-related sites it would be much appreciated. Maybe even throw up Luke's logo and a link to the auctions themselves?

And any early predictions whose going to sell for the most this year? I know it's not about that but it's always fun to watch!

I posted our auctions on my Facebook, Deviant Art and Live Journal pages.......it's not a lot of coverage, but it should put some word out!

Thanks jcastick! Any help in getting some traffic to the auctions should help us raise some more money for Books for Kids and for Shanester and the MMMV.

Sherlock Holmes is already at 20.50, so he might sell for the most

A little too early to tell based on initial bids, I'd say, but I figure it's going to be a race between the work of our three participating master-customizers: boyd, luke314pi, and MINI-MYTE.

That Sherlock looks pretty great though doesn't he!

I already had the print made for you guys, no need to butter me up anymore! And yes, it is highly unlikely that any of the customs will end up unsold.

And just a quick behind-the-scenes update: I've received everyone's mailing address (thanks) and I'll be posting Greg's prints today. As for the auctions, with more than 6 days left there are bids on 10 out of the 14 customs and all of them are being watched by potential buyers - 27 in all!

I've just mailed out the prints to all of the customizers and one to our illustrious leader Shanester! They are all going by airmail so I imagine MINI-MYTE will get his first, being in Canada, followed by all the Americans, and then BHM and Bob Harris both being "across the pond" as we Colonials like to say. Please let me know when they arrive.

Now that you are all buttered -up be very wary of TBT's hosepipe :unsure:

:blink:

I've just mailed out the prints to all of the customizers and one to our illustrious leader Shanester! They are all going by airmail so I imagine MINI-MYTE will get his first, being in Canada, followed by all the Americans, and then BHM and Bob Harris both being "across the pond" as we Colonials like to say. Please let me know when they arrive.

Now that you are all buttered -up be very wary of TBT's hosepipe :unsure:

:blink:

Hosepipe ......please refer to the closed Dio Deadpoo thread....or the Dead Diopoo thread.....or ....

Bob is now in the US .