UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 3: Everyone loves a trilogy...

Fujis

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay everyone - the packages will be going out today!

And this will also be my last Charitymates project at the helm. I hope the project will continue to support worthy charity organizations and Shane with the costs of running the forum in years to come.

Although I just participated once - since I'm still too new to the 'verse - I think that was a great idea to come up with and thanks a lot for your engagement, Fujis. I guess there should be a few people around here to be able organize it next year, so it won't end. (If that is in your interest, Fujis!)

Thanks guys. I'd love to see the Charitymates project continue but I don't have the time to run it anymore. It really doesn't take much. Wait for the customs to arrive, snap a few pics, eBay - and it's over. There are plenty of members here that can take over for me.

Do you have any sort of documentation on the process for anyone else who might see fit to take up the mantle?

Well, there are three threads of info although I'm not really sure what anyone would really need to start next year's project. Usually around March we start brainstorming a theme and a charity and the customs are auctioned in September.