UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I need a little help from anyone owning an Exploding Stay Puft.

Could someone let me know if underneath his sculpted head-piece there is a normal cylindrical head piece?

Or is his head one big sculpted block like the Dreadnaughts were?

Hey guys. I need a little help from anyone owning an Exploding Stay Puft.

Could someone let me know if underneath his sculpted head-piece there is a normal cylindrical head piece?

Or is his head one big sculpted block like the Dreadnaughts were?

He's got a normal cylindrical head under his head-piece.

Anyone happen to have a regular verion of GB1 Ray with Stay Puft? I never saw that one in the wild unlike everyone else and he's an annoying gap in my team (right now Gooey Ray is in his place).

Also, how many people have the GB2 4-pack? How is it?

Both of the first two GB sets seem to have disappeared online/ebay but I was going to add that the TRU set (Stanz/Puft)

should be readily available on ebay because it's been released twice.......it isn't is it ?! :blush:

If you don't get any local help soon please get in touch in due course.

Also.....anyone looking for a white Stay Puft these days will probably struggle ............looks about time for another re-re-release :rolleyes::yes:

Edited by buttheadsmate

Also, how many people have the GB2 4-pack? How is it?

I liked it a lot- http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...st&p=163108

I think the green adds some color to an otherwise accurate but bland color scheme. The accessories are welcome, and the undone jumpsuit chest tampos are neat. I guess it's sort of a completionist set, but we're on a message board about toys, so we must be...

New Twiiter announcement from Chuck about Ghostbusters Minimates:

Going to go forward with a final GB MM set. Call it series 4, made up of the non-exclusive Ghost that were in TRU but not in other outlets.

Thoughts about which ghosts he's referring to?

Edited by boyd

Going to go forward with a final GB MM set. Call it series 4, made up of the non-exclusive Ghost that were in TRU but not in other outlets.

Titanic Captain,Stay Puft, Library Ghost, Slimer & Jogger Ghost.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Titanic Captain,Stay Puft, Library Ghost, Slimer & Jogger Ghost.

Also Vigo... which would probably make the set:

Vigo, Library Ghost, one of the non-GitD Slimer, and Happy Stay Puft (since angry and GitD are from other outlets and Exploding is "exclusive") since those are the 'big ticket' ghost, and means someone who LOVES Ghostbusters but avoids TRU's can have every major Ghost plus an extra Stay Puft.

So is it safe to assume we're "done" with Movie Ghostbusters are this set and are now moving into RGB territory? Because if we are I'm going to go buy a blue-slime blower Ray to make a Winston completing the second color team... now watch right after I do that we get a tweet talking up 'the last' TRU wave with a blue Slime-Blower Winston

No one is going to buy these. Except those crazy, OCD packaging variant collectors (present company considered slightly less crazy than the anonymous OCD packaging variant collectors out there).

Edited by karamazov80

Man, I still need a regular Ray with Stay Puft here, but it's proving difficult for reasonable prices... Never once saw the normal 2-pack of those two in the local TRU, but found everyone else.

Wow, what a disappointing last(?) entry in the GB movie waves...

Series 4 should have been:

- GB1 Janine

- GB1 "Workout Dana" and possessed chair

- GB2 Judge Wexler

- GB1 Larry King ;)

Sweet Jesus, YES!!!!

I was JUST thinking Janine needs a re-release more than any of these guys!

Throw in a Zool-Fridge & fans would be all over it!

I second youbastards' list in a heart beat, unless those four come with some sort of "variant" style change that help set them apart from the four I already have (bar the food decal on Slimer). I'll save my money for RGB thanks all the same.