UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

I thought we did get the dark grey Egon? He was packed with the Titanic Captain. I've got a spare so if you want a trade drop me a PM.

As for SB grey Winston, very disappointed not to get him. Way round it is to get an extra Ray and then just stick Winstons head on there. I still haven't picked up an extra Ray yet....keep putting it off as funds are low, and I know it will bite me in the butt. Bit like when I held off on getting the slimeblower set 4 pack, and now Luke doesn't have any in stock. Do'h!

I agree with you, especally with dark gray Winston. I always loved the dark gray over the tan, and feel my dark gray collection is now "in complete" as we don't have DG SB Winston or second DG Egon to complete TRU wave 4 Peter and Ray (espeally when they're just a DG re-paint of the ones from the boxset). Makes me wonder if they were for TRU wave 5 but TRU 4 didn't do well enough to warrent it.

And personally I would trade movie one Janine for Ghost-Nanny Janosz. I know it's probably the last movie ghost that needs to be made, but even as an adult that one freaks me out, and I got over my childhood fear of Gozer...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offer UK collector, but I already have the DG Egon from series 3. However I have two DG Peters, two DG Rays, one DG Egon and one DG Winston. I was highlighting the fact we didn't get a second DG version of Egon and Winston to go with the second DG/TRU Wave 4 Peter and Ray.

Thanks for the offer UK collector, but I already have the DG Egon from series 3. However I have two DG Peters, two DG Rays, one DG Egon and one DG Winston. I was highlighting the fact we didn't get a second DG version of Egon and Winston to go with the second DG/TRU Wave 4 Peter and Ray.

Ah right, my mistake.

• 1 month later...

I predict that the Amazon game set will ultimately be a bigger seller than this one.

The Amazon set had a production run of many thousands ,I doubt that this will be more than 2K...for that reason alone they will sell out whilst the Amazon set will probably be available for years to come. Stay Puft will undoubtedly find his way into the RGB line ,there can be no other reason for his omission from this set ...that is one hot Minimate at the moment .

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not technically Minimate-related, but Matty's big ass, 20 inch tall Stay Puft is currently available on Mattycollector.com for $70.

I'm exercising restraint at the moment, but not sure how much longer I can hold out.

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to TRU today, and they must have had over 100 "We're Ready to Believe You" sets on the shelf. They were around $9, but still felt too pricey. Everything is getting clearanced out of this TRU as they are about to move, so I'll probably check back in a few weeks when (hopefully) figures will be 50-70% off, at which point I'll finally buy one of these :D

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Not technically Minimate-related, but Matty's big ass, 20 inch tall Stay Puft is currently available on Mattycollector.com for $70.

I'm exercising restraint at the moment, but not sure how much longer I can hold out.

Just empty your mind...

T.