UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of wave 3 looks to be in stock on tru's site as of 7:30 am

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kw...es&view=all

Damn it... I knew that was gonna happen. I already ordered the 1st 2 packs, but it's too late to cancel my order, and I don't want to pay another $5 to ship the other 2... crap. Stupid impatience.

BS

So, who's going to be the first to make a Dr. Evil Minimate? :tongue:

Chicagoland suburbs have them. Got the last Vigo & Titanic Cap at Downers Grove, but scored the Scolaris at Bloomingdale, leaving plenty of all behind.

Edited by TENIME_art

Damn it... I knew that was gonna happen. I already ordered the 1st 2 packs, but it's too late to cancel my order, and I don't want to pay another $5 to ship the other 2... crap. Stupid impatience.

BS

I did the same thing, man. Impatience though? Cant be too careful with some exclusives. TRU f*cking sucks.

BS

I did the same thing, man. Impatience though? Cant be too careful with some exclusives. TRU f*cking sucks.

Yeah, I think most of us would agree with that. Sad thing is my local TRU used to be awesome for getting the exclusives, I used to hook people up all the time, but lately they don't get in squat. Oh, and I broke down and ordered the other 2 packs, don't want to risk never seeing them again. Just cross your fingers that my wife doesn't look at the CC statement :ermm:

BS

I did the same thing, man. Impatience though? Cant be too careful with some exclusives.

I've been waiting for these and the new Iron Man Mighty Muggs to show up on their site. Sunday morning there were 59 War Machine Mighty Muggs and I didn't order one because I was hoping for Ghostbusters. Monday morning they were sold out (and I ended up driving to a store to get the GB2 Minimates). You never know what TRU will screw up next.

Edited by groundhog7s

"Better safe than sorry." I try not to let an exclusive Minimate stay up for more than a couple hours without ordering, because there is a very finite supply. I think you guys did the right thing ordering when you saw them.

They don't even hang them on pegs in my local TRU anymore. There's two Egon/Library Ghost packs laying at the bottom of the "shelf" space, with the spot underneath it labeled Ghost Busters Best Of.

No sign of these yet, though I'm glad to see them on the website. No clue why they're taking what could be a perfectly round number and screwing it up with the 4-4-2-2 ratio. They're doing it with the latest Marvel stuff too. It's like they don't want us to have the sets we want most.

No new toys at TRU. I hesitated to buy them online this morning, and now they are sold out - there's got to be better way to sell toys to people who want to buy them...

A better way than offering them online for cost direct from the store carrying them? If you had a shot and let that shot pass, that isn't TRU's fault. Is it?

I agree that our non-U.S.-based members should have an easier/fairer opportunity to obtain these, however.

The person behind the counter said she put them out yesterday.

I saw them.....luvverly pair :thumbsup:

bwahaha - I got it if no one else did

also TRU.com is out of stock of both Courtroom sets, luckily I ordered one of each of all four of the new series from them yesterday morning - I believe the para Pete/Vigo and gb2 Egon/ship capt are still available...

No new toys at TRU. I hesitated to buy them online this morning, and now they are sold out - there's got to be better way to sell toys to people who want to buy them...

A better way than offering them online for cost direct from the store carrying them? If you had a shot and let that shot pass, that isn't TRU's fault. Is it?

I guess I was hoping they'd be available for purchase at least for a whole day...

went to toys r us today and to my suprise they got a case of ghostbusters but its "the best of " case know were flooded with those,im a little bummed out i realy want the brothers ,hopfully they will sell and next week we will get the case im hunting for.