UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

That's odd. You would think that TRU.com would have them available on their online store.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Sarah Connor - the first thing I thought, when I saw it:

Where do I get a bottom torso w/ short-shorts, dual holsters and boots.... This has got the makings of a nice Lara Croft custom.

Boots: Reapaint Invaders Cap or Bucky or Deathstroke maybe?

Dual holsters: Take Assault Punisher and Union Jack's Magnum Holsters.

Can't help you on the shorts though. Perhaps one of the party girls would be somewhere to start though?

Oh, since I won't be attending the SDCC I preordered 2 sets from afx. Is anyone on here familiar with them? Since I preordered early am I guaranteed both packs when they get them in stock? If they sell out at the con am I screwed?

I hope everything works out okay, I really want them.

Ok..heads up gang. While I have no pics to prove it, Toys R Us' are carrying the Kyle Reese 2-pack. I saw 2 tonight at my local TRU. They even said Previews Exclusive on the package. They seemed to be packed with the other 2 sets that TRU already had. Was anyone else expecting this? I would have grabbed one, but I bought mine online and didn't need another.

- Paul

^ Also for the record, this isn't me ^

I spotted this at my TRU and it cracked me up:

p_00034.jpg

It looks like someone bought this, kept the Arnie head, put the T-1000 head on him, and returned it. You can even see where the box had been opened on the right side. This is obviously a really crappy thing to do, but I couldn't help from laughing when I saw this in the store.

... and this is why Minimate window boxes are a godsend. :lol:

Next in line for the "packaging improvements" DST should probably be working on: a way to make the boxes more "tamper-proof", so to speak. Perhaps eschew the regular flip-top-and-tape method and glue the boxes shut like on blind-boxed figures? I'd suggest bringing back blister packaging, but we all know how that panned out <_<

sweet kyle is cool. i mean he come with a trench coat and sneakers!

I was a little upset the set game with only one gun

That's one more gun than my set came with. The empty little shotgun shaped recess even had a piece of tape over it.

The Previews distributed wave one has the two "non-exclusive" TRU packs, and replaces the SWAT/Gatling gun T-800 with Kyle Reese/Biker T-800. It has been out for a couple of weeks now.

The Previews distributed wave one has the two "non-exclusive" TRU packs, and replaces the SWAT/Gatling gun T-800 with Kyle Reese/Biker T-800. It has been out for a couple of weeks now.

I thought this wave was just 3 two packs through previews?

I looked at the DST site!

T.

It is just 3 2-packs, for a set of 6: T-800/Endo; T-1000/BD T-800; and Kyle Reese/Biker T-800

TRU has the same, but replaces the Kyle Reese pack with the Gatling gun T-800/SWAT officer pack

im so confused, since i cant rely on CSC to actually get anything in, can someone tell me if wave one has come out and if so what are the mates that make it up? is it a set of 6 or 8?

You're not alone in your confusion ....I asked the same question a week or so ago in this thread & Danny put me right ;)

As for your reliance on CSC for these .....add AFX (again) who are dithering (again) on my T2 pre-order. Just for the record I'm still waiting for my 'Heroes box sets' pre-order placed in April :biggrin: It's ebay from now on.

edit: In a surprise move I've just received notification that AFX are shipping me my pre-ordered GB 'mates.

Edited by buttheadsmate

ok, so thanks to the not so local LCBS where i picked up the reese pack i think i have all that is out i can cancel my CSC order/Account and tell them to F off, now i just need to get wave 25 and the wave 26 variant :(

CSC sucks, I've ordered from them three times, and two of my orders got f**ked up.

So am I the only one who saw the Kyle Reese pack at my local TRU? Two of them...I swear! I KNEW I should have snapped a pic with my phone....grrr.

Very curious, but I suspect an anomaly, my guess is it was either an errant case that was mislabelled or someone bought from LCS and returned them to TRU.

T.

So am I the only one who saw the Kyle Reese pack at my local TRU? Two of them...I swear! I KNEW I should have snapped a pic with my phone....grrr.

Very curious, but I suspect an anomaly, my guess is it was either an errant case that was mislabelled or someone bought from LCS and returned them to TRU.

T.

yeah, out of curiousity i've been actively looking for that pack being at TRU, to no avail.

I love the new user-name.... but to me .....you'll always be....

TM2Dinobot. :D

but to me, he'll always be NorthRaider :blink:

Edited by killcharlesdead