UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

As of today I have yet to see the Heroes,Spirit sets & T2 singles despite having Pre-ordered them all from AFX. The Heroes sets don't even show as existing on the AFX site whilst the Spirit sets quote a delivery time of 'usually 1-2 weeks'.....I ordered mine in April. CSC has my Wave 25/26 .....not a clue when they're coming....ordered March. I am no longer a collector of Minimates I'm now more of a pre-order collector. :rolleyes:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a somewhat related thought, I have a set of the TRU T2 wave (with extra SWAT pack) shipping now that I pre-ordered and don't need anymore. I went ahead and bought mine when I saw them in the store Friday, but couldn't cancel my order.

If anyone wants the set and/or the extra SWAT pack, I'd sell it for cost + shipping rather than send them back (and I'll gladly ship internationally).

As of today I have yet to see the Heroes,Spirit sets & T2 singles despite having Pre-ordered them all from AFX. The Heroes sets don't even show as existing on the AFX site whilst the Spirit sets quote a delivery time of 'usually 1-2 weeks'.....I ordered mine in April. CSC has my Wave 25/26 .....not a clue when they're coming....ordered March. I am no longer a collector of Minimates I'm now more of a pre-order collector. :rolleyes:

Yeah. . .

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

With BBTS I guess it is kind of excusable, given the sheer amount of crap that they sell. But not only does AFX not sell very much, they actually sponsor exclusive Minimate box sets! You would think that they would keep things in order regarding pre-orders when it comes to Minimates.

this t-2 mess is confusing me. lol. buuuut I haven't too much of a snag thus far. thanks to the (kiiiinnd of) reliable TRU's here, and the amazing local toy store I frequent.

so if anybody has any major trouble with the spirit mates, H&V box sets or the t-2 singles, let me know ;)

Edited by killcharlesdead

A week or two ago, when the T2 minimates showed up at TRU, I picked up two of the Battle Damaged T-800 & the T-1000 pack (I want to display both the "Pretzel Man" and "Dounut head" figures), two of the 1984 Flashback T-800 and Endoskeleton pack (same with the above pack, I see the Terminator with the exposed eye and the one with the sunglasses as seperate figures, so I'll display them as such), and finally the TRU exclusive Assult Gear T-800 and the Swat Officer. My favorite has got to be the 1984 Flashback T-800. Love that Police Shootout scene in the first film. Plus it's one of the most iconic appearances and villians in movie history, now in minimate form.

So I've been caught up there.

Unfortunately I don't have a LCS near me, so I don't know how I'm going to obtain the single General John Connor and Biker Cop Liquid Metal T-1000. I'm not interested in the Endos especially the silly battle damaged and half man versions.

Can't wait for the Biker "Uncle Bob" T-800 and Kyle Reese, should be hitting any week now. Also good to see that TRU is getting more sets such as John, Sarah, the new smoke grenade "Uncle Bob", Biker Cop T-1000, and hopefully the liquid metal cop T-1000.

That just leaves a few more sets and the SDCC Cyberdyne exclusive. It's going to be sweet owning other characters such as Dyson, Sarah, John, Silberman and Kyle instead of all these Terminator variants. :rolleyes: Though I can't get enough of the T-1000. I'll buy every version of him.

Anybody looking for the Kyle Reese and Biker T-800 minimates, check your comic book shops next Wednesday (June 17). Just got word from my guy, that the T2 minimates are showing up next week. Go get 'em.

Got a camera and decided to take some pics. First pictures I've ever taken.

Picture_0855.jpg

Picture_0847.jpg

Picture_0866.jpg

Picture_0875.jpg

Picture_0887.jpg

Edited by DiFabio

Great pic.s, such clarity in fact that it is quite apparent that you need to dust your shelves! :biggrin:

*on a separate-yet-related note, I love that SWAT guy! So much so that when I first got mine I marveled at his 'lil gas-mask and was immediately pissed that we didn't get this on the BSG pilot helmets. That's alright DST, you can make it up to me by releasing a Col. Marine with riot helmet in the near future!

Edited by cdubya

I, too, have been impressed by the SWAT officer. He's got amazing detail for a... tossed-in secondary character. Tampos on his legs for cargo pockets and boot laces. Cool belt, unknown something strapped to his thigh. Very impressive.

Was that gun a re-use? I don't remember seeing it before. I agree about him being a pretty fancy, "tossed-in" character, but I personally don't like his look very much.

As for the Colonial Marines, I'm all for that. But from Aliens, please.

The swat officer belt is just a re-painted New goblin belt right?

Not that I have the wave, i can't get the music from the scene at the end of T2 where T-800 is melting, out of my head. Both TRU's nearby have two full pegs, at one they're with the Marvel mates, the other they were with the Terminator stuff.

Hey, can anyone with these take a quick pic for me?? I wanna see what the Final Battle T-1000 looks like wit hthe parts from the Silver Biker T-1000 single. Minus helmet, preferably. Thanks!!

Well, i finally got around to watching the T2 DVD i rented last Sunday. And now i am so psyched for these; seriously, even more than before. And i had always questioned why Kyle was in there; i saw this movie as a kid and didn't remember he appeared in Sarah's dream. Huh, well, it's certainly a loophole to almost all of the T1 characters. :)

i saw this movie as a kid and didn't remember he appeared in Sarah's dream.

You might not have seen it, as it was a "deleted scene," only included in "special editions" of the movie release.