UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

does anyone else think that john connors eyes look too far apart?

0 0

-

Yeah I noticed that too.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I e-mailed scifigenre about the John Connor issue, and got this response:

"Hi,

Since we're only expecting two of those cases to arrive

in the next few days and you're 13th on the list to get

them, I don't think we'll be filling your order any

time soon. Therefore I have cancelled your order; we

did not charge your

card."

just a quick question for all the painters out there,does anyone know a good combination of paint that would be equal to the color of the assualt gear T-800 face?i cant seem to find the right kind of colour for his face because he has an annoying scratch on his face i want to get rid of

Wow. I know Toyrocket has him in-stock right now if you're still looking. Of course, it's been instock since last Wednesday and my order hasn't been filled yet so I really don't know what they're doing right now.

I pre-ordered with Toyrocket, as well. I called them to see what was going on, and even though I actually spoke to a person, I don't think I understood what the status of the toys were. The woman was very nice, though, maybe you'll have better luck. The reason I had called was to ask about the Ray and Slimer two-pack that is now listed as back-ordered, instead of pre-ordered (Which she explained to me was fine, and still pre-ordered), but as for my Terminator stuff... Well, I want it now, but I still don't know where to put all of it.

My T-800 and Endoskeleton 2 pack didn't come with the plasma rifle.

So, am I supposed to send "Matt" a PM regarding a replacement or something?

Follow the link that TM2 provided, DSTMatt posted in that thread not too long ago.

just a quick question for all the painters out there,does anyone know a good combination of paint that would be equal to the color of the assualt gear T-800 face?i cant seem to find the right kind of colour for his face because he has an annoying scratch on his face i want to get rid of

Before you get into painting, try taking a pencil eraser to the scratch and see if you can gently buff it out.

Wow...that looks so great!! Thoughts, just based on packaging:

Sarah Conner: I knew i'd love the hat/glasses combo (since i did in the movie) but that's just hot. The Rifle looks nice too.

Arnie: Another day, another Spidey...er...Wolverine...er...Six...er...T-800!! There we go!! Cool that they included a silver hand, but i really wanted to see a non-Endo arm also. Shame.

Miles: Just great; love the fire-axe. Sadly no explosives...;)

Endo: Yeah...pointless, but i guess i need an in-between for my Endo-to-BD army. Oh wait...no i don't. And why two rifles??

That fire axe would be perfect for a Jack Torrance custom :yes:

When I saw the axe and the guy with the jacket, I thought the same thing. I would like to have 2--one for Jack, and one for my Ash custom.

That fire axe would be perfect for a Jack Torrance custom :yes:

When I saw the axe and the guy with the jacket, I thought the same thing. I would like to have 2--one for Jack, and one for my Ash custom.

and this is why I was so pumped for the 24 end of day 3 pack....the axe was the seller for me , I preordered a whole case of them! too bad they got shelved

Jeff of the Miniacs

Y'know, I initially thought this set was kind of a dud, but the axe and Arnold face are great custom materials, and that Sarah looks great, as well. I might have to pick up 2 sets! I need a Dutch and a Conan!

Edited by karamazov80

Ok..heads up gang. While I have no pics to prove it, Toys R Us' are carrying the Kyle Reese 2-pack. I saw 2 tonight at my local TRU. They even said Previews Exclusive on the package. They seemed to be packed with the other 2 sets that TRU already had. Was anyone else expecting this? I would have grabbed one, but I bought mine online and didn't need another.

- Paul