UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

I generally avoid this thread because every bloody thing I see I want & I ONLY collect Minimates,Kubricks.Palz & Cosbabies.......... & I'm not interested in anything that will eventually send me into a spiral of total bloody lunacy........& I bloody love everything that is pictured here.

Please close this thread :(

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally avoid this thread because every bloody thing I see I want & I ONLY collect Minimates,Kubricks.Palz & Cosbabies.......... & I'm not interested in anything that will eventually send me into a spiral of total bloody lunacy........& I bloody love everything that is pictured here.

Please close this thread :(

Seconded.

• 2 weeks later...
DiD is starting to rival Hot Toys in terms of the realism of the headsculpts, methinks. Plus, no pesky licensing fees!

http://onlinedid.com/products/wwii/bos/

the sculpt is a great likeness but is the beard flocked? if so it flocking sucks. there is only one figure in the history of toys that is allowed to be flocked and that is Mossman.

the sculpt is a great likeness but is the beard flocked? if so it flocking sucks. there is only one figure in the history of toys that is allowed to be flocked and that is Mossman.

Well... there were some old... and I mean old school G.I.Joes that had flocked beards and hair.

Well... there were some old... and I mean old school G.I.Joes that had flocked beards and hair.

And Action men! I used to have action men with fuzzy hair and beards!

T.

I played with these Adventure team GI Joes as a child and still have two GI Joes that I play with as an adult...

My 3 year old son is obsessed with my DX Joker and Two-Face, which are luckily on a high shelf. Every day he has me hold him up high so he can look at them. Sometimes he brings a 6" Batman figure with, and they all have a surprisingly friendly conversation.

My 3 year old son is obsessed with my DX Joker and Two-Face, which are luckily on a high shelf. Every day he has me hold him up high so he can look at them. Sometimes he brings a 6" Batman figure with, and they all have a surprisingly friendly conversation.

my 5 year old is the same way with my Hot Toys MK III Iron Mam lol

his grandparents bought him a 12" Iron Man figure from TRU awhile ago and he likes for his IM and mine to talk. But he knows no to touch mine or is existence would be over!!! lol, jk. partially

Just curious, Harley, how could one's existence only be partially over? Sounds like being "partially pregnant." :D

Ooooooh Look who knows so much. Your friend is only mostly dead. And mostly dead, is slightly alive.

I just took the plunge. Took Shane's advice and checked out gohastings. They had some good prices but the best was through Amazon. Just picked up a Sideshow Darth Vader. Would've liked to get the exclusive for the force choke but didn't see any there and didnt' want to pay the rising prices on ebay. Can't wait to get him.

Now I just need to get that stormtrooper for my brother (and now myself as well).

Webhead, you are gonna regret that move.

I hope not. I'd really like to be able to control myself and just get 2 stormtroopers and maybe the Emperor. Oh and then there's Jedi Luke...must stop.