UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

I have stopped sending questions as it seems anything that isn't I love the product or we have released that figure gets ignored.

Its understandable that they don't want to post stuff that would put them in a bad light but some of the QC things have been happening and figure mix ups should be addressed.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

man i would love to see there predators designs

DSTChuck: The Thing and Doombot go with the TRU FF wave to round that out.

Is that confirmation that LCS wave 38 isn't going to be a FF wave?

I hope so. If the FF wave is all exclusive to TRU , then it means we could be looking forward to at least 2 full waves before the end of the year: TRU FF & 38.

Although - IF the FF wave is only avaiable at TRU - why don't all the boxes have the TRUX stickers?

• 1 month later...

It's nice to at least hear that DST is still considering ways to address the Angel situation. That's good. I don't see how Songbird has not come up in talks. That just doesn't seem right at all. The Wrecking Crew also seems an ideal set to get out. And unlike, say, Movie Whiplash or Scott Pilgrim, I don't think the Wrecking Crew really has an expiration date. Awesome is forever.

And thank the gods that blind packaging is not on the table. I hate hate hate blind packaging.

Not to beat a dead horse, but First Appearance Angel was supposed to be the non-chase and the blue costume Angel was supposed to be the variant. Even though the packaging still indicated this, the 1st appearance Angel was short-packed.

Between this problem, and the scarceness of TRU X-Factor Angel, fans were/are upset that it was too difficult to complete the 1st Appearance X-Men and X-Factor teams due to DST's screw-up and TRU's unreliability of carrying product.

seems like just another bundle of non-information...

we're always open to considering the possibility of, one day, maybe, under the right conditions, making one or two out of the hundreds of unmade characters the collectors want... but until that time, how about that new Ghostbuster's pack?? Huh? Huh? In this one, Slimer's nose is smaller!