DC Minimates Live!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boxsets FTW!

Sinestro Corps & JSA plz lol

You accidentally typed "Sinestro Corps" instead of "Silver Age Teen Titans," but I agree, of course :)

Edited by karamazov80

One word of caution. I'd be on board for these IF I was sure the original design team was behind the boxed sets. If DCD brings the designs in-house, rather than allowing AA to continue character designs, they'll be just as dead to me as if they'd never come back at all.....

Box sets are the way to go. They can focus releases around teams, groups(i.e. Gotham police), and storylines ala Marvel sets. Huzzah!! (cross fingers and pray to the minimate gods) :D

I like the "themed" nature of box sets as well, given that DC otherwise didn't really adhere to themes for their waves of 2 packs like Marvel does (and thus left a lot of lonely figures without a team of buddies). If they could do 5 packs, then you can get pretty great sets of the Crime Syndicate, Injustice Gang, Justice League Antarctica, the Freedom Fighters, Infinity Inc., the Outsiders, Captain Carrot and his Zoo Crew, etc.

I'm hoping that DC minimates make a comeback. I'm not even a huge DC fan, but I loved a lot of those minimates that they released. I hope the first set we get is a Batman set. I'd love to get a Mr. Freeze, Two-face, and Scarecrow along with some sort of Batman variant, or a Commissioner Gordon, Even a Knightfall Batman would be cool.

Please do this, DCD, or I will come over to your house and spill all of your soda.

and storylines ala Marvel sets.

LongHalloweenLongHalloweenLongHalloween Please say Long Halloween

Think about the merits of the Long Halloween Two-Face, Gordon, Another Batman of course, but Two-Face and Gordon. Maybe even like this:

Batman (Tim Sale version)

Two Face (With extra head to turn to Harvey Dent.)

Comissioner Gordon

Calender Man (Because where else would we get him?) or Holiday

I'm hoping that DC minimates make a comeback. I'm not even a huge DC fan, but I loved a lot of those minimates that they released. I hope the first set we get is a Batman set. I'd love to get a Mr. Freeze, Two-face, and Scarecrow along with some sort of Batman variant, or a Commissioner Gordon, Even a Knightfall Batman would be cool.

Dude, screw the 'one here' and 'one there' approach; )

how 'bout an outright Knightfall box set (with azrael)

or year one?

What about a death of superman set with doomsday?!?!

boxed sets rock

I'm trying to think how I can get the minis I want still in a boxed set... hmmm...

Kyle Rayner (costume after the original Ion costume)

Jade

Alan Scott

The Atom (with mini hand size Atom)

Black Canary

hmmm.. no single theme there.. oh well.. these are the ones I was real sad to never see.. of course there are more.. but there are sentimental reasons behind each of these and it would help my displays.

As others have said, i'm not counting on anything here, but I'll take anything.. DC minis have been my single favorite thing I have ever collected. All the kids in the family (including nephews and nieces) have their own DC character that they relate too and its been fun to have them all on display for each kid but without Atom and Black Canary its just not complete. Oh well, fingers shall remain crossed for years!!!! (2009 DC?)

Vox

No more Smallville? there goes my Laura Vandervoort Supergirl figure. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a Dark Knight movie minimates boxed set for the DVD release:

Batman

The Joker

Two Face

Scarecrow

Gordon

Edited by pickle

No more Smallville? there goes my Laura Vandervoort Supergirl figure. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a Dark Knight movie minimates boxed set for the DVD release:

Batman

The Joker

Two Face

Scarecrow

Gordon

THAT would be awesome. I'm paying 70 bucks for, essentially, just the Batman and Joker in Kubrick form. I would buy multiple sets of this one.