UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Taskmaster & U.S. Agent

Mattallica

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I didn't know that this set had so many little details that were different than the actual Cap. Kool. Can't wait for mine to come in the mail. I actually bought two, now I just need to buy one more of the Black Panther and Iron MAn sets.

I got my set in the mail, and I love all the accessories, despite the warped shields. I am very happy to be adding another villain to my shelf. :)

I took USAgents sheild, put it uder the hair dyer for about 10 seconds, and then immeadetely ran it under cold water, and formed it the way it should have been, it worked really well. :thumbsup:

Taskmaster rivals Deathstroke in accesories / coolness factor. This is a great exclusive, I couldn't be happier. Total home run.

Dude i totally agree, i just got my set now and its truly an awesome set. Taskmaster is easily one of the best minimates yet.

Really great set here. I'm torn between how awesome Taskmaster is with all his weapons and how difficult it is to pose him with them all on his person. I ended up gluing the arrow onto the quiver and the sword sheath onto his cape on my opened set. Makes him more sturdier.

It's also nice to have USAgent. More NEW characters mean I spend more money, which in this case is a good thing.

It's a shame they haven't made Bucky, Falcon, Red Skull, Winter Soldier and so forth.

So could anyone explain to me how Taskmasters Bow and Arrow work?

Personally, I put his bow in his right hand, and then I very carefully place the arrow in my large zip-lock bag storing excess Minimate accessories.

Got mine today and i really like them but there are a few minus point factors for me both have been commented on already so just really agreeing

As noted on both the plastic used on both characters shields is terrible its just wrong feels more rubber then plastic making the shields wonky and misshaped not to hard to disguise on the taskmaster as the shield is more of a bowl shape because of the mold used is same as Sue Storm forcefield. The USAgent on is worse to my eyes when looking at the figure so the thin edge of the shield is shown to you it just looks like its been left in high heat all deformed.

I also dont like the new way they attach I much prefer the loop higher on the arm with the glove slit used to anchor the peg. I will most likely take my dremell to the attachments so they can slip higher up.

Dont get me wrong I like both figures and would have scored both at least a 9 and prob a 10 on Taskmaster for all the accessories but the cheap plastic on the shields knocks points off and the new wrist straps niggle at me so it looks more like a 7 1/2 to a 8 1/2 for USAgent and 8 1/2 to 9 for Taskmaster

• 2 weeks later...

I literally just got these and I'm torn... the design is really nice all the extra's and the printing under the mask etc

BUT the quality of the plastic sucks, the shields are all bent out of shape and the accessories seem to be made out of the same material as gummy bears.

T.