UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Taskmaster & U.S. Agent

Mattallica

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my friend this ain't a good start :blink:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewFeedback2&userid=collectorsuniverse&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback

Go through the ebay channels which may take time & if you paid via Paypal escalate it to an Paypal claim as soon as you are able . Now paypal IMOP are not quite the ticket but this looks like its pretty straightforward. If you paid via credit/debit card ,contact them NOW. A credit/debit card company should take Paypal to task. All should be well.

Am I right in thinking that 'collectorsuniverse' were the ebay merchant forever offering Pre-orders esp. Spiderman Max 'mate ?

Have you reported this to ebay?

You may be able to claim the cash back via your credit card company too. It's worth talking to them.

yea im going to try maybe next week cause i kept emailing the guy

Well my friend this ain't a good start :blink:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewFeedback2&userid=collectorsuniverse&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback

Go through the ebay channels which may take time & if you paid via Paypal escalate it to an Paypal claim as soon as you are able . Now paypal IMOP are not quite the ticket but this looks like its pretty straightforward. If you paid via credit/debit card ,contact them NOW. A credit/debit card company should take Paypal to task. All should be well.

Am I right in thinking that 'collectorsuniverse' were the ebay merchant forever offering Pre-orders esp. Spiderman Max 'mate ?

i luckely payed with paypal so that aint such a big deal but i payed alot for it so thats the prob.

but he had alot of pre-order stuff, yea

Aap, that blows!!

I love all Minimates, but I really wish they had given TM a better cape (guess I have to buy a third Spectre :wallbash: ). I hate "new costumes", what with all the single characters we've yet to get (they seriously need to release a Gambit/Deadpool 2-pack in an upcoming wave), but I'd love to see the new TM (blue & white) sometime in the future (if the loss of the Marvel license hasn't affected Minimates).

Also be nice if the arrow clipped onto the bow, like Green Arrow's...

i orderd both this set and the zim/bp set in a ebay store but now the whole stores gone :(

and i already payed

Man that BLOWS! I hate when people get screwed online

Tell you what. I have an extra set (loose but complete and mint), if you want em, pm me your address and I will send em to ya. So you can stop worrying about the ones that got away.

sorry needed to clarify I have an extra set of taskmaster and us agent only ....

later

moc847