UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate PHOTO HUNT General Tomfoolery Thread

TBT!

This contest was definitely fun.

Fun ? You must be joking! I can barely use a computer, let alone a digital camera.This has been excruciating & now I'm trying to suss how to send my entries ,nightmare.I'm old & this is hard work BUT .........I enjoyed it really,especially riding the crocodile!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I should repeat the ACROSS motto:

Lie

Cheat

Wheedle

Steal

It's been fun.

If anyone was able to take all these pics straight forward, I think you should win. I think it would take more money and time to do them straight up than to do them in a more free thinking or interpreted way.

And done...

I can't wait to see everyones picts! Now I am going to watch some ice melt! It should not take to long being as it is 100 out side should be able to get my mate out soon. check back tomorrow and I will post my picks. I hope everyone else will do the same.

I'm hoping that after judging we can find a way to host all the pix in one big gallery online so everyone can see all the pix and they get the attention they deserve.

So far there are some very very cool pix, judging this contest is going to be really hard... I knew we should have had a tiebreaker of some sort.

BTW FOLKS A REMINDER THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 5 HRS LEFT TO GET YOUR PIX IN!!

T.

Glad I got mine in the other day....found out I was going out of town this weekend!

This contest was a great time...really made me think of different ways of portraying certain things.

Did my best, and I'm sure everyone else did as well.

Best of Luck to all, and thanks to TBT for hosting!

Finally got my pics emailed in. Hope I put the right postage up there.

This was a fun, yet very difficult contest. Some of the items stumped me and it will probably show in the pictures. At the same time, I thought so far outside the box for some of the other ones, I hope they even remotely count. And then there were a few that were obvious how to do, but I went a different route because I figured the rest of you would be strapping minimates to dogs and things like that. Anything I can do to stand out just betters my chances at a win.

On another note, did you get that Paypal bribe I sent you, Tim?

TBT!, I PM'd you to find out if my pics had been safely received but I didn't get a reply. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers....

I thought i'd replied to everyone who asked.... yep they are here and 'safe' ;)

I'll probably post a list of 'who made the deadline first thing tomorrow, anyone who thinks they have good reason to be on that list and isn't should PM me...

T.

OK that's it the deadlines gone... NO MORE ENTRIES...

Harsh?... ok just cos I'm feeling generous...I've had a lot of fun seeing the entries so far so I'm moving the deadline til midnight pacific time to give people "wiggle room"...

After that there is ZERO excuse and if you miss it you're outta here...

T.

I sent my pics, but between drama at home and a new ISP, and my girlfriend having to send the second half of my pictures, I don't know if they all went through. I hope they did, but I have to head out right now, so if they didn't then I guess I'm just out of luck. Win some, lose some. :)

Either way, it's been a ton of fun doing these pictures. Thanks to everyone who made this happen. This place rocks!!

OK that's it the deadlines gone... NO MORE ENTRIES...

Harsh?... ok just cos I'm feeling generous...I've had a lot of fun seeing the entries so far so I'm moving the deadline til midnight pacific time to give people "wiggle room"...

After that there is ZERO excuse and if you miss it you're outta here...

T.

Well that's good, because I thought it was PST in the 1st place. (Now that i look back at the original post, I see that it said EST, but PST is usually what's used since it's the latest one and all... that way everyone's midnight has passed) and I'm Central, so it's not even midnight yet where I am, and I just sent mine, so I'd have been screwed.

So you have my thanks for your leniancy. :D

BTW I'd prefer if you guys waited til after judging to share your pix.. it will be a cool to reveal those pix that won with the winners name. Technically the contest isn't over until judging is done, we could stop now and not judge if you like of course that would mean no prizes! ;)

T.

BTW I'd prefer if you guys waited til after judging to share your pix.. it will be a cool to reveal those pix that won with the winners name. Technically the contest isn't over until judging is done, we could stop now and not judge if you like of course that would mean no prizes! ;)

T.

That's what I thought. I'm glad I waited.

Ok those who have entries in are:

Aapje

Blacksun

Buttheadsmate

Boyd

Cappy

Cbecker

Danny

Dinobot

Drgnrbrn316

Gillbob316

Godmagnus

Ivan

Jcastick

Kirby

Link42

Luke314

Maxcarnage

MiniJeff

Minivenom

Nightviper

The Punisher =)

Resurrection Bob

Skullbuster*

xVashx

VBpanizzi

Vvink

WW4mates

If you're not on this list and think you've sent an entry PM me.

Great work guys and a nice turnout in the end, I'm surprised so many of you did everything too!!

Obivously we want judging to happen as fast as possible too and we'll get back to you ASAP!

T.

* Skullbuster sent an entry but they dont work, so he's been given 24 hrs to resend them to us.