UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate PHOTO HUNT General Tomfoolery Thread

TBT!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if I could plead with the Judges to push the deadline by a couple days? I am using all of my free time to take really great pictures but am still behind so I was thinking that if we pushed the deadline until after Labor Day weekend everyone could really give it their all.

So heres a question that has been kind bugging me. Points are awarded for each pic. You don't have to take all the pics to enter. However, I know myself and prolly most of us are going for broke with ALL the pictures. So if there are 30 base points, and 30 of us (okay, kinda odd how that worked out) get 30 pics with 30 points each, there's not really going to be a first place as we all scored high.

my guess is the winner will be determined on how creative we get with the pictures themselves.

Man I love this. This contest ended at just the right time. Any later I I wouldn't have been able to finish as I would have been busy with school. This can been so much fun. I can't WAIT to see the pics!

I know what you mean Vb, I want to win so badly it's not even funny. But I can honestly be say I will be happy if I don't win I've just had so much fun.

Mind you, this isn't something I'd like to do for every contest. But once a year isn't bad. :D

While it would be really nice to win I would be really happy for those hunt and sci-fi mates, those guys are really sweet. But I am having a great time, although I am stressing slightly over what tv/movie I should reenact. so many to chose from and I really want to make it great.

I need a rules clarification (and sorry if it's already been asked):

Item #8: must it be a current license? Could one submit a picture from, say, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?

Reply sent by PM.

T.

oooo good question as I have plans for this pic but its not a current one either....can I get an answer too? :)

Jeff of the Minis

OK FOLKS..

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THE CONTEST ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST FRIDAY...

Any entries after this time will not be considered for the contest, you have been warned!

Time to get those last few pictures taken and emailed to minimatecontest@gmail.com

T.

I'll have all my pictures wrapped up by Friday. I've been making up my shots as I go along, since my original plan of having all thirty pictures as one big picture fell through. It was a lack of amusement park rides that have a landmark in the background at my job that stopped me.

Quick question, and please don't get man. Aeroplane, I assume you mean Airplane, but it may mean something totally other that I don't know about, so does it HAVE to be an Airplane or does some other flying vehicle like a helicopter count?

I said Aeroplane (Means the same thing as Airplane) & it shouldn't be difficult to work out what I mean by that... If I meant helicopter or anything else I'd have said 'flying vehicle', you could always take your chances though ;)

T.

p.s. that's what you get for ignoring the fact I've been asking people to PM questions ;)

Or a 'Whirly bird' ;)

I'll have all my pictures wrapped up by Friday. I've been making up my shots as I go along, since my original plan of having all thirty pictures as one big picture fell through. It was a lack of amusement park rides that have a landmark in the background at my job that stopped me.

:whistling:

<---- has yet to start taking pictures...