UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate PHOTO HUNT General Tomfoolery Thread

TBT!

So um... call me nutty, but in all this levity and revelment, I haven't seen it brought up...

Isn't someone gonna need our addresses and mailing type info at some point? Hehe.

Yep we need to get names and address etc. I'm planning on getting the prizes out either over the weeked or next week.

If anyone is too impatient to wait for me to ask and you are on the list then feel free to PM me your contact details.

(Should I win an award for the most slacker contest holder ever?)

T.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So um... call me nutty, but in all this levity and revelment, I haven't seen it brought up...

Isn't someone gonna need our addresses and mailing type info at some point? Hehe.

Yeah, see, there's no way I was mentioning that. I figure I'll eventually get mine, why risk pissing people off more. :P

Well, I guess I can open my prizes without remorse since I got the package from DST today.

Yeah, see, there's no way I was mentioning that. I figure I'll eventually get mine, why risk pissing people off more. :P

But you're the official "are we there, yet?!" guy. We need you to keep TBT! on his toes.

But you're the official "are we there, yet?!" guy. We need you to keep TBT! on his toes.

You know I have influence and can talk to people and have him silenced..... B)

to paraphrase... 'I own a pistol, a shovel and live near the dessert... and I really don't think anyone will miss you... So play nice!' B)

T.

You know I have influence and can talk to people and have him silenced..... B)

to paraphrase... 'I own a pistol, a shovel and live near the dessert... and I really don't think anyone will miss you... So play nice!' B)

T.

MOOOOOOM! TBT's threatening me again!

Hey guys,

Seeing as I seem to be totally unorganized I'm changing the plan...

If you were on the winners list and haven't already sent me your address then can you PM it to me. It's just simpler to ask in general than PMing you all individually.

T.

• 1 month later...