UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate PHOTO HUNT General Tomfoolery Thread

TBT!

As the title says... This is the place to post anything other than MiniHuntMate entry posts to keep the other thread clear of too much clutter.

I have to say I love the variety of minimates that are being produced for the hunt. some nice looking figures posted so far...

Have at it guys...

T.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this contest would be fun, but I don't have the time to do all of these.

General question - for those of us in the rest of the world, what alternatives do we have for picketing Target?

Thanks,

Jo

General question - for those of us in the rest of the world, what alternatives do we have for picketing Target?

Thanks,

Jo

Answered by PM.

As I said folks, these should all be possible by people where ever they are, you just need to start thinking outside the box a little. ;)

T.

So can you use any custom? or a Franken-mate?

I may try to do some, but I can't do the school on before september.

I also want to know the answer to you_will_forget's question. And what does picket mean?

I also want to know the answer to you_will_forget's question. And what does picket mean?

Picketing is a form of protest against something. You've probably seen it in some form before, be it on TV or in person. Picture a group of people with signs in front of building, etc.

And I imagine there are more than one way to picket a place than just sitting in front of it, if you don't happen to have a Target in your neighborhood/country.

So can you use any custom? or a Franken-mate?

I may try to do some, but I can't do the school on before september.

Yes as stated elsewhere and by the examples that have been posted already... any Franken-mate or custom that is unique will do the job.

Picket = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picketing

It's not mandatory to take part, if you don't want to then you don't have to, just don't get jealous when other win some great prizes. ;)

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS

I'm asking for questions about the challenges to be PM'd because I don't want to lead everyone with my specific interpretations of how you should do these Challenges.

The idea is that you take the list and do what you think to get these done not what I suggest or we'd have a bunch of identical entries which would be really dull.

I think that you're all stressing way too much about how strict we are going to be, it's supposed to be fun and if we can see how the pic meets the challenge then pretty much any thing that meets the wording of that challenge is fair game (within the rules).

T.

Is taking all these pictures making anyone else incredibly anxious to get their photos submitted/judged?

I don't wanna wait two and a half more weeks! Hehe...

Only good thing about waiting is... there's more time to get more taken.

Still, I'm finding myself incredibly anxious about the handful I've done thus far. :biggrin:

Is taking all these pictures making anyone else incredibly anxious to get their photos submitted/judged?

I don't wanna wait two and a half more weeks! Hehe...

Only good thing about waiting is... there's more time to get more taken.

Still, I'm finding myself incredibly anxious about the handful I've done thus far. :biggrin:

The reason I gave it such a long time til we close it was because I think if I'd given you all just a week then no one would have entered thinking it was impossible to get it all done in that time.

No need to be anxious G.B. I'm sure your pix will be great, as will everyones.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing everyones entries & obviously after it's done we'll post a thread with a ton of pix from those that submitted them :D

T.

Trust me, I appreciate the 2 weeks. Though I do need to get everything finished next week as school starts on the 27th.

Yeah... maybe that's it... being unemployed for the moment, I have absolutely nothing to do all day...

It sounds like a good thing at 1st, but like... I need money... badly... hehe...

(PS. On that note, if anyone wants to give me a job, feel free, I'd love one.)

o.k heres a better picture of my custom mini team-mate, his name is skater link B)

Don't forget to post the pic at the official PHOTO HUNT thread so you can be entered. I am sure TBT would count it but you don't want any whinners.

He already did... It was just a lil fuzzy around the edges so you might have not recognized it ;)

Glad to see the very brief photo tips are paying off !

T.

Loving All of the minimates posted so far... (As I'm a judge I will save telling who my faves are until after the contest is over)

I'd also thought I'd mention a gentle reminder to those that haven't posted their Team-mini that if you dont post by Tomorrow you are not going to be qualified as part of the contest....

T.