UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, phasing Vision is a rare one-per-case variant, so using that slot for a new character (like we did with Hill) would just be re-creating what appears to be an unpopular choice. And besides Cho, we made pretty much everyone besides the already-made Hill, Falcon and Selvig, two of whom were cameos.

But yeah, that's how we show phasing, and he definitely phased in the film.

And the army dump went through a few revisions, including some dropped characters. But we could have broken it down better.

Edited by DSTZach

Actually, Ulysses Klaue is his birth given name in the 616 universe too. He changed it from Klaue to Klaw to hide the fact that his father, Fritz Klaue, was a nazi war criminal.

I had heard that, on this board I think, I think my brain just rejects that spelling. It wants to read it as "Clue."

And I like Phasing Vision, even if he didn't phase in a big bad way in the movie we have the option to mix and match the regular and phasing versions to suit whatever your phasing needs might be.

Again, phasing Vision is a rare one-per-case variant, so using that slot for a new character (like we did with Hill) would just be re-creating what appears to be an unpopular choice. And besides Cho, we made pretty much everyone besides the already-made Hill, Falcon and Selvig, two of whom were cameos.

But yeah, that's how we show phasing, and he definitely phased in the film.

And the army dump went through a few revisions, including some dropped characters. But we could have broken it down better.

Can you elaborate here, I would like to hear what might have been?

CMQ2FjpVEAAWLka.jpg

Wow. I don't know if i had any doubt about this figure before, but if i did - they are gone. This is beautiful!

He's like an android sunrise.

This is hilarious, nice nessex Edited by Shortysben

So, Banner & War Machine are the only TRU exclusives?

That is correct. Only three sets at TRU: Hulk/Klaue, Hulkbuster/Rampaging Hulk, and that one.

We do not get release dates from TRU. But the website has the figures and the information, so they should be there soon, and in stores shortly.