UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Vision capes are translucent with gold printing on the back. THe cape itself has a faint yellowish tint to it.

Why did they do it for the non phasing one?

Didn't the cape look almost translucent in the movie, or at least in some scenes? Based on the pictures we've seen I don't think it works very well for the minimate but it's not a crazy idea. Still, since they were already doing a phasing version it would be nice to have had the solid cape instead for more variety.

More or less the same.

None of those Vision shots are taken from the actual film, mind you, but we also work with what we have and what we're told and shown. This Minimate was designed well before the film came out.

Haha, don't take it personal Zach, you'll never make everyone happy.

I have no expectation of making Fight the Dead happy. biggrin.png

Edited by DSTZach

More or less the same.

None of those Vision shots are taken from the actual film, mind you, but we also work with what we have and what we're told and shown. This Minimate was designed well before the film came out.

Haha, don't take it personal Zach, you'll never make everyone happy.

I have no expectation of making Fight the Dead happy. biggrin.png
well it depends on how much of the cape the gold printing covers since its the whole cape in the movie, if the prints covers alot of it, it could look good Edited by FightTheDead118

Is the war machine mate the same as the movie one we got before?

In comparison shots of the 2 Hot Toys War Machine Mk IIs the AoU version is a darker, more blue-ish shade of the gunmetal color. Also the IM3 version has a red arc reactor and the AoU has a white/blue one and some of the markings are different. As we didn't get a Mk II on film in Iron Man 3 its going to be impossible to compare screen accuracy of the two. But I'd be totally okay with the AoU version being a darker color, just to differentiate the two.

warmachinemkiicompare_zps80ukqqap.jpg