Nessex

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the pics just fine smile.png

Lol

Now if you excuse me, I am off to go get a hobgoblin

"Getting a hobgoblin" ... is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Yeah I figured it was the image hosting site itself causing me issues. I have that same problem with tumblr here at the office too, most of the time.

C'mon man....

I support Luke's Toy Store when I can.

I know I will be getting my custom case for this wave any day now.

I really like the characters in this wave. I have some customs in store for one set and one set will get filed way in my locked collection and the third set will be for display at my office.

I should also be getting Wave 63 at the same time. I just love the custom case option at Luke's rather than hoping I get it at my local TRU.

I should also be getting Wave 63 at the same time. I just love the custom case option at Luke's rather than hoping I get it at my local TRU.

This series was not actually available at TRU. Only comic shops, specialty stores and online retailers like Luke's.

I think my comic shop charged $8.99 or so. I picked up the Apocalypse set since Luke didn't have singles of that pack and I didn't want the full wave (Hobby and FalCap sets are on their way from Luke's already)

i love this new Apocalypse. i picked him up today, along with Sabes. almost grabbed all four, but decided to save the other two sets for a rainy day. Pocy is probably my fave new mate in recent history. he's so imposing.

i'm also having a hard time getting Iron Man's helmet off. i can't remember... warm water, or freezer?

Edited by CortherX

i love this new Apocalypse. i picked him up today, along with Sabes. almost grabbed all four, but decided to save the other two sets for a rainy day. Pocy is probably my fave new mate in recent history. he's so imposing.

i'm also having a hard time getting Iron Man's helmet off. i can't remember... warm water, or freezer?

I was able to get it off, had to freeze falcap