UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2015 (April 24 - 26)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thrilled we're getting disco Dazzler, personally. Definitive look for the character from my favorite era of X-Men. Very glad we are getting a new Civil War Spidey, too. REALLY surprised though that there is no 2099. I also don't understand the necessity for another Electro. The Sandman sentiment I understand as well but am personally pleased because I always liked the armored look and always a wanted a mate of it.

That was exactly what my mom said about the alternate look too.

Youbstards video recorded the whole thing, I am sure that will be coming soon. I have photos I need to upload to photobucket and then I will post here.

The panel was great. I was very excited about many of the slides we saw.

Both Disco Dazler and IM2099 are favorites of DST staff and were highly requested - that is why they are included. Same thing with Howard.

Animated GotG looks to be a repaint or straight rerelease of Rocket, hence the minifigure that comes WITH two other figures. Agents of SMASH are not planed that Zach knows, but a wave two is already in the works for Walgreens.