UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants need Mates

Zak Katz

We should have had The Brotherhood years ago, I don't even feel like we should have to campaign for them, it's just common sense.

Feel free to stop. Some of us would love to have a few threads where they aren't mentioned.

I've thought for a while now that Vance Astro would seem to be fairly easy to get made: no new parts, simple costume, looks like a Captain America variant. What's not to like?

biggrin.png

Edited by buttheadsmate

At least this way it will be located in one location, since apparently reading about it is too much for some.

-Pyro

-Toad

-The Blob

-Avalanche

-Mastermind

-Destiny

Am I missing anyone, in terms of major members? I know there have been a lot of brief members but these are the main ones I think of we don't have already.

I will say, I think Mastermind and Destiny are a bit more of a stretch, Destiny has an interesting look even if she's not as well-known, but Mastermind is basically just a guy. I think he would be a tough sell.

For Quicksilver, I associate the green look with his Brotherhood days, and although I am satisfied with the Scarlet Witch 'mates we've gotten, I wouldn't complain about a Brotherhood Wanda with that funny hat thing that she wore at first. So while those two could be added, they're not in the top six, and I think updates are more likely in another context too. (I'm hoping that A2 provides DST with some motivation to produce Ultimate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.)

I'd like to get a Brotherhood version of Rogue. A lot.

We could get two boxsets that I'd love:

Magneto

Toad

Blob

Mastermind

Rogue

Avalanche

Destiny

Pyro

Edited by Turtle

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they just packed in a Mastermind head into a two-pack or a box set, and let us make our own, I feel like the odds of getting an official one are almost non-existent, but then again DST likes to surprise us. We have two Gamoras but no Pyro. What a strange world.

g46423043.jpg

We need this, IMO. Do the cover accurate colors for QS and Scarlet Witch as a TRU exclusive pack.

I'll confess that I hadn't recalled that Pietro was in fact blue & Wanda was green..........gobsmacked ohmy.png

I'd still like a Mashed -potato Man as well .

Edited by buttheadsmate

I'll confess that I hadn't recalled that Pietro was in fact blue & Wanda was green..........gobsmacked ohmy.png

Pretty sure it was just a coloring mistake the cover, though.

g47116e65.jpg

As for mashed potato man, that's just what ice looked like in the early '60s.

As long as a box set or 2-pack comes with a sculpted Mystique belt as an accessory, I don't know we need another Mystique.

I love the idea of this thread, though!

Pretty sure it was just a coloring mistake the cover, though.

g47116e65.jpg

As for mashed potato man, that's just what ice looked like in the early '60s.

That's right blame the poor ol' printer dry.png

biggrin.png Thanks for showing me the rest of the comic-book ...........phew!

I don't want to see the eras mixed, my ideal scenario would be one box set for the sixties and one for the eighties with the others thrown in random two packs. Something like:

Quicksilver

Mastermind

Toad

Unus

Destiny

Pyro

Blob

Avalanche

Or something

ForMastermind, I wouldn't mind another senator kelly/Mystique scenario

The weird overcoat-looking thing he wears might make that difficult though. I do think he would require a new piece. My ideal scenario for Wynegarde would be to have alternate looks to make his Hellfire Club look, packaged with Dark Phoenix or any Byrne X-Men.

Two box sets one classic with Magneto and one modern with Mystique.

Yes! Since we already have a few Magneto's and another Mystique on the way, I'd like to see them focus on the rest of the team(s) and compliment the box sets with a two-pack.

Classic Brotherhood: Toad, Mastermind, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch

80's Brotherhood: Avalanche, Pyro, Blob, Destiny

Magneto - Mystique two pack.

If you really want to make me jump for joy throw out another box set of early X-Villains to round out the original teams first 10 issues.

Vanisher, Classic Blob, Unus, Lucifer... sold! At least to me anyway.

Unfortunately, i think you would need a stronger anchor in the classic BOM set. I feel like DST & any retailer buying the set would want to see Magneto in it.

You may have beter luck with a line-up along the lines of FA Mags, Toad, Green Quicksllver & Scarlet Witch.

Same goes for Freedom Force/Brotherhood.... i LOVE the Destiny, Blob, Pyro, Avalanche line-up... but you might struggle to get this set released without a Mystique figure in there.

Still - sign me up for any set/wave/series that gets us those unmade characters.