UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Sin City" Minimates

i guess im the only person who loved ASB&R... dont get me wrong, I dont see it as an acceptable mainstream continuity, but I loved it as an elseworld

ofcourse I also didnt think All Star Superman was good...like at all (it was just crazyness) so maybe im just crazy tongue.png

With you on both accounts (my Superman tattoo was my first, and I have yet to decide if I even want a Batman one).

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, been away for a while... Sin City Minimates?

I've looked through this thread but I have no idea what's going on in it.

Is this Sin City something hinted at or just you guys... err'... y'know (in a nice way) fooling around?

You know, Kick Ass 2 is coming out, and would make a good temporary solution until Sin City 2 in 2014 smile.png

Or, we could just forgo both and just make Hellboy movie & comic mates smile.png

Yeah, probably best to just forget about Sin City and make some GI Joe Minimates.

You know, Kick Ass 2 is coming out, and would make a good temporary solution until Sin City 2 in 2014 smile.png

Or, we could just forgo both and just make Hellboy movie & comic mates smile.png

Yeah, probably best to just forget about Sin City and make some GI Joe Minimates.

While you're at it make some Spawn mates happen. He's an indy property after all.

how did we get from Miller to Kick-Ass and Umbrella Academy? xD (I would buy the hell out of both though)

also Im not saying I love all of Millers work, to be honest I really only enjoy 3 of his books (DKR, Year One and All Star)

speaking of books that will/are/may never be happening, I was really looking forward to Gerard Ways Batman

• 4 weeks later...

A Sin City poster has been spotted at the DST booth featuring Minimates version of the film characters. Looks like this topic belongs in the TV, Movie and Video Games forum now.

And while I do love movie assortments, two things will keep me away from this line; Frank Miller and the probability that the figures will be black & white. It's pretty rare that I'll add B&W 'mates to my collection (Universal Monsters, Lost in Space) but I prefer my 'mates colorful (Walking Dead, Jay & Silent Bob). Which sometimes goes against my craving for authenticity. What can I say? I'm complicated.

I'm very unistered in this line, but do hope there will be a 2-pack of Marv and an electric chair.

Same here. But it would be a travesty to get this license and NOT do an electric chair! Imagine the diorama potential alone with the Walking Dead line. I'd buy a few extras. (and paint if they're black & white)