UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

View Askew Minimates

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they definitely will not. Kevin Smith is not "child-friendly" enough to make a LEGO figure of. I'd love to get a Minimate of him in his hockey jersey though.

I don't know. I can see someone pushing a "Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash" set based on AMC's Comic Book Men.

CBMM1, on 02 Oct 2014 - 19:55, said:

I'd love to get a Minimate of him in his hockey jersey though.

Careful what you wish for.

They made an InAction Figure of him as a touring exclusive with each con getting a different color scheme with over a dozen versions being made... Here’s a list: http://colossuscollection.wordpress.com/2010/03/28/we-interrupt-this-broadcast-to-bring-you-kevin-smith-inaction/

That would translate to single boxed con exclusives like Zenoscope/Alice Returns almost too well

Kevin Smith is a HUGE Batman fan. He has even written a few Batman comics for DC. It seems like they're referencing the creative people that work on the comics because they just announced Geoff Johns will be playable too.

So just because he wrote batman, he deserves to be put in a video game? How much did he pay to have them do this? I got nothing against the big guy, but I don't think he deserves to be put in the game. You didn't see Jack Kirby in Lego Marvel and he created Captain America!

So just because he wrote batman, he deserves to be put in a video game? How much did he pay to have them do this? I got nothing against the big guy, but I don't think he deserves to be put in the game. You didn't see Jack Kirby in Lego Marvel and he created Captain America!

Smith is a professional Hollywood actor and TV star. He has a million followers, packs Hall H and I think he has a regular podcast just about Batman. If he didn't volunteer, I'm sure they invited him.

And until recently, Jack Kirby was the least likely person to appear in a Marvel video game. I believe Stan Lee appears in all of those games, though.

Edited by DSTZach

I'm not a huge fan of Smith's films, but I am a fan of Comic Book Men (which just had a new season added to Netflix). Give us a box set with the 4 guys from that show, and I'll buy it.

you should totally listen to the podcast TELLEMSTEVEDAVE then. it's the podcast that actually influenced the tv show.

http://smodcast.com/channels/tell-em-steve-dave/