UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

View Askew Minimates

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple box sets just for J&SBSB, or the View Askewniverse in general?

Just for J&SBSB, new one revealed soon.

You're talking about another reveal coming soon besides the Dashboard Christ set right? Thanks for trickling out these reveals these past few weeks by the way, its made the wait for Toy Fair more bearable. :)

The first J&SBSB box set will be solicited next week. "Box set" usually means a four-pack, two-packs we just call "two-packs." We have two box sets planned, not sure about more two-packs.

And I reveal stuff as we solicit stuff, and we solicit stuff as the prototypes are finished and ready. So thank the team for working so hard on art, sculpting, paint, product management and approvals!

Edited by DSTZach

Technically, it's Dashboard Jesus, from the nun's car. I don't believe they referred to him by that nomenclature until Dogma. But they look very similar.

Didn't Dogma come first...?

I figured that the Dashboard Jesus was an homage to Buddy Jesus. Just like Alanis in the the very last scene of J&SBSB is an homage to her roll in Dogma. We need Alanis!!! With her Askewniverse Book.

I want a 2 pack Dante & Randal Clerks set already. Preferably color.

update: I see the new stuff in Toyark

Ughhh. Black & white set. Oh well...If it's all they have I have no choice but whatever I'm happy. Good thing I held off on buying black & white Jay & Bob this past year.

Edited by cidman911

So, first we bought the b&w j&sb, then color, now we have to buy the same figures a THIRD time to get the monkey? Thats just bulls!t.

So we now we will have inaccurate B&W figures, correct B&W figs, and two sets of color figures. Yeah, that's pretty lame. As much as I love Jay and Silent Bob, it's lame.

Well, at least they're not "inaction" figures!

Edited by BCDX97