UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

View Askew Minimates

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the first blank promo with zero sculpting, no face and minimal paint that was given out at an event not everybody could attend. It will not be the last. If this is a faith-breaker, you may belong to the wrong religion.

It is also not the rarest Minimate ever made. We'll see how widely available they are after the event.

Why is it a blank and not a Gruntos variant?!

Aside from the fact I’d be angry I couldn’t get a Gruntos variant (he’s the only Battle Beast I like, such detail, such mass, such actually able to stand!) he just makes too much sense to give away at a TUSKK screening, it’s THEMATIC!!! He’s a WALRUS!!! I certainly hope someone was fired for that oversight!

I've asked about the Goblins situation, BHM, and hopefully that will be resolved. I do not know what will happen with BM&C. It's an unusual situation.

Is it due to the drug references?

What do you think ?

http://www.christian.org.uk/news/toys-r-us-back-down-over-drug-dealer-toys/

Somebody somewhere is busy peeling those TRU exclusive labels off .

Edited by buttheadsmate

Aside from the fact I’d be angry I couldn’t get a Gruntos variant (he’s the only Battle Beast I like, such detail, such mass, such actually able to stand!) he just makes too much sense to give away at a TUSKK screening, it’s THEMATIC!!! He’s a WALRUS!!! I certainly hope someone was fired for that oversight!

I might still be!

I might still be!

Gods, I hope not. sad.png

Edited by TENIME_art

It was better than both Human Centipedes (I enjoyed the first one), as well as Cop Out, Jersey Girl, and Red State.

I enjoyed it, and nothing felt jarring or mixed tones to me.

I love that the DVD had the podcast that inspired the movie as a special feature (though I wish you were able to pause it - I was doin' the "pee-pee dance" toward the end of the half hour).

• 3 weeks later...

This is not the first blank promo with zero sculpting, no face and minimal paint that was given out at an event not everybody could attend. It will not be the last. If this is a faith-breaker, you may belong to the wrong religion.

It is also not the rarest Minimate ever made. We'll see how widely available they are after the event.

After the event they seem pretty widely available ......in fact this seller has sold about a couple of dozen today . http://www.ebay.com/sch/jayzandsilentbobstash/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Keyboard's fine ............it's my faith that has been broken which is far from being fucking ideal .

One guy ...a couple of dozen promos .......no other seller on the horizon .

I smell fish .

Edited by buttheadsmate

If a blank Minimate with a movie logo on it for a movie you have not seen is affecting your sleep...

See your doctor.

WE worry about you, BHM.

smile.png

'We' ? Now that there are 2 of you what chance do I stand ?

Interesting that you know which movies I've seen & whether that would affect my purchase (or not) of a Minimate ohmy.png but here's a list of movies I've not seen (although of course you must know this ) ........

Desperately Seeking Susan .

Days of Future Past .

Peter Pan.

The Expendables (any of them).

Nightmare Before Christmas.

Speed Racer.

TMNT.

The Spirit.

Tomb Raider.

Jay & Silent Bob ...et al.

Thundercats

Marvel Heroes United ....I watched that for about 2 minutes & concluded that shite can fit into a Blu-Ray player .

.......I guess you know which computer games that I have played ? I'll include the ones that I haven't played.....

Halo

Street Fighter

Mass Effect

Plants & Zombies .........

Marvel v CapCom

blah.... blah..... blah

I shan't be watching Tusk....... but if I wanted to I could stream* it within minutes or just buy this..... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tusk-DVD-DIGITAL-2014-Autographed-By-Kevin-Smith-With-Collectable-Minimate-/301498554057?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4632b6d6c9 .........

As you (two?) never seem to understand my posts why not try the 'ignore' button ? You obviously know where it is thumbsup.gif

* can you do that in the US or is it just a UK thing ?

BTW Is the cannabis leaf logo on the unreleased Bluntman Minimate affecting anybody's sleep ? It obviously seems to be affecting TRU.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Someone is salty this morning! smile.png

I think it's a safe bet to assume that 99.9999999% of the Earth's population hasn't seen Tusk.

Maybe Zach meant his wife, when he said "we", after all, occasionally we all tend to tell our significant others about our "work problems". tongue.png

So given a world population of ~7.3 billion (7,300,000,000)...

multiply by 0.0000001% (0.000000001)...

That would mean only 7.3 people have seen the movie. Still not sure I'd take that bet. smile.png

Sorry, this seemed like a good thread for pushing people's buttons. tongue.png