UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 54

Nessex

yeesh I guess im just off my game when it comes to guessing...alright, non fan-poll wanted villain army builders...

Re-dos of AIM, Hydra, maybe Skrulls or Kree?

Unmade:

Badoon

Purifiers

Shi'ar

SWORD agents

Humanoids

Asgardians (comic version)

probably tons of others but those come to mind

Edited by undeadpool

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Toad, sorry, but right now the assortment has two heroes (one never made), four villains (three never made) and a villain army-builder (highly requested). We'll see if that changes.

>I said it was a lot of highly fan requested characters and it was themed. What more do you want?

Two of the figures lost the fan poll. How's that?

Here are the poll characters, with the MMMV poll totals provided for the "losers."

Heroes

Cyborg Spider-Man

Ghost Rider

Hydro Armor Iron Man (53 votes [13.52%])

Iron Man 2020 (31 votes [7.91%])

Mutated Thing (Extra-Rocky) (19 votes [4.85%])

Savage Grey Hulk (bulked up) (58 votes [14.80%])

Team X Wolverine (32 votes [8.16%])

Werewolf Captain America (57 votes [14.54%])

Mates

Banshee (73 votes [24.33%])

Black Knight II (37 votes [12.33%])

Commander Steve Rogers (15 votes [5.00%])

Falcon (modern) (44 votes [14.67%])

Gladiator (Shi'ar) (26 votes [8.67%])

Luke Cage (modern) (13 votes [4.33%])

Songbird

Winter Soldier (29 votes [9.67%])

Villians

Abomination (10 votes [4.50%])

Apocalypse (17 votes [7.66%])

Baron Strucker (14 votes [6.31%])

Baron Zemo

Mojo (51 votes [22.97%])

Onslaught

Vengeance (13 votes [5.86%])

Wrecker (21 votes [9.46%])

Army Builders

Dire Wraiths (7 votes [4.35%])

HAMMER Agents (13 votes [8.07%])

Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic) (38 votes [23.60%])

Mandroids (23 votes [14.29%])

Mindless Ones (11 votes [6.83%])

Nova Corps Centurions

Stepford Cuckoos (31 votes [19.25%])

Warwolves (14 votes [8.70%])

Shi-ar would be cool. It'd allow for Gladiator Mate & A Banshee mate to be made too & have it all be from one corner of the universe.

Could we be looking at a Dark Phoenix saga wave?

Banshee, Wolverine

Cyclops, Dark Phoenix

Gladiator & Shi'ar

Variant Lilandra & Shi'ar

?

Shi-ar would be cool. It'd allow for Gladiator Mate & A Banshee mate to be made too & have it all be from one corner of the universe.

Banshee, Wolverine

Cyclops, Dark Phoenix

Gladiator & Shi'ar

?

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE.

Banshee, Wolverine

Cyclops, Dark Phoenix

Gladiator & Shi'ar

?

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE.

I'd buy the hell out of that wave

No Gladiator Minimate, please. I don't want Minimates to suffer the same fate as the Marvel Universe toyline.

Gladiator is a Dave Cockrum design so that automatically means he translates well into toys. Minimates and Universe are very different when it comes to marketing. I wouldn't assume the Minimate would peg warm just because the Universe figure does. I say bring on Gladiator and everything else from that era of X-Men.

No Gladiator Minimate, please. I don't want Minimates to suffer the same fate as the Marvel Universe toyline.

Gladiator is a Dave Cockrum design so that automatically means he translates well into toys. Minimates and Universe are very different when it comes to marketing. I wouldn't assume the Minimate would peg warm just because the Universe figure does. I say bring on Gladiator and everything else from that era of X-Men.

All right, but pair him with someone like Spider-Man or Wolvie (I know, these two are overdone, but they DO sell well).

Just to clarify, I have nothing against Gladiator as a character, I'm just worried he might occupy the pegs for months, if not years (like the MU figure does). My local Target has 16(!) Gladiators. I kid you not.

Banshee, Wolverine

Cyclops, Dark Phoenix

Gladiator & Shi'ar

?

This would be killer. After seeing how fantastic the updated Human Torch pieces are, a Dark Phoenix of present day(other than MvC) would be..just..wonderful. Wonderful. Plus, I rarely get sick of seeing Cyclops as a mate. I know this may not be pulled for by everyone, but I really would love a 90s Gambit update. The first one was really great, but it's rather tough to find(for me, at least.)

Banshee, Wolverine

Cyclops, Dark Phoenix

Gladiator & Shi'ar

Actually, this doesn't really fit - there aren't enough villains, are there? Unless we're counting the Shi'ar as villains? They certainly were protagonists for the X-Men on occasion.

4 Villains - 3 never made... Dark Phoenix has been made before, but Lilandra, Gladiator & Shi-ar soldiers haven't (assuming they count as villains).

But if there's only 2 heroes, i guess we can't expect Wolverine, Cyclops & Banshee. One hero never made could be Banshee... leaving one space for a . .. oh - i don't even know.

The suspense if killing me. I'm just gonna go take a nap. Someone wake me when they wave is actually revealed :P

Edited by Nessex

I myself would love an x-men wave! A new 90's gambit, an updated beast, throw some shi-ar and boom! You got yourself one killer wave! Actually, i'm excited to see what the spider themed characters are (or is this line up in tru 17)?

Hell yeah a updated 90's gambit !

Hopefully he will have 2 hair pieces !

I myself would love an x-men wave! A new 90's gambit, an updated beast, throw some shi-ar and boom! You got yourself one killer wave! Actually, i'm excited to see what the spider themed characters are (or is this line up in tru 17)?

Hell yeah a updated 90's gambit !

Hopefully he will have 2 hair pieces !

I missed on the first gambit so i'd like to see a 90s gambit and psylocke 2pack. It'd be the same but maybe with more accessories and it would give newcomers another chance at these hard to find characters. Come to think of it, i like a new uncanny x force 4pack. Psylocke, puck and the two fantomexes with a complimentary two pack of bishop an the evil fantomex.

the way I see it is, the three fan-poll losers are either:

Banshee

Mojo/Apocalypse

Team X Wolverine

or

Winter Soldier

Falcon

Black Knight

since Zach said this was a themed wave

...wait a minute

maybe:

The Captain/Falcon

Winter Soldier/Black Widdow

Black Knight/Super Adaptoid

Black Knight (MOE) / Super Adaptoid

3 poll runner ups, new villain army builder thats highly wanted, and has two film avengers...id buy the hell outta that wave