UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Restored "the Wolverine" movie mate speculation thread. Now w/ added "Days of Future Present"

Mirymate

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have the regular LCS case break down? I got a call from my LCS saying that they had these in, but that they did not receive the variant. :worried: I let them know what the assortment should include, asking which packs yhey had gotten, but heard nothing back. I can't make it there until tomorrow to find out for myself. Thanks!

See, I wasn't sure if it would be like ASM, with a 4-4-2-2 ratio. Thanks, Zach!

And IM3, for that matter.

Edited by Onyx_6

Check to see if your store is selling the variant on eBay. That happened to me a few series back and I stopped buying locally for a bit until the owner figured out it was better to keep me as a customer who bought entire waves. (He's still swimming in leftover TWD Series 2.)

Check to see if your store is selling the variant on eBay. That happened to me a few series back and I stopped buying locally for a bit until the owner figured out it was better to keep me as a customer who bought entire waves. (He's still swimming in leftover TWD Series 2.)

Funny, I haven't step foot back in my LCBS since he jacked up the prices of all his minimates to $11.99/pack.

Luke posted in his Toy Store thread, there was a mix-up during production, and there weren't any Custom Cases created, so as of right now Urban Yukio is one per case. Luke said his Diamond rep said they are working on a solution. Luke pulled his full sets from the store (guessing BBTS did too) until there is a solution.

Okay, show if hands: who thinks Urban Yukio will show up at TRU? :confused:

She is the character I probably wanted most from this wave.

Okay, show if hands: who thinks Urban Yukio will show up at TRU? confused.gif

She is the character I probably wanted most from this wave.

I'm sorry she's turned out to be rarer than planned, but there is absolutely no reason for Urban Yukio to show up at TRU. We didn't accidentally put her in TRU's cases or anything, she was simply underproduced in error. We're working on a resolution, but in the meantime there may be some Yukio/Hand Ninja shortages. Sorry, guys.

I am thinking that this Yukio is the pack my LCS claims to have not gotten at all in their case(s). I will find out tomorrow, I guess.

And truly curious, Zach, what solution options are there? FA Angel comes to mind.... :worried:

I could imagine for Luke and BBTS it might be feasible to get extra packs of just Yukio to fulfill the custom case orders, right?

I am thinking that this Yukio is the pack my LCS claims to have not gotten at all in their case(s). I will find out tomorrow, I guess.

And truly curious, Zach, what solution options are there? FA Angel comes to mind.... :worried:

I could imagine for Luke and BBTS it might be feasible to get extra packs of just Yukio to fulfill the custom case orders, right?

I forgot your shop said they got NO Yukios. That's just strange. Keep me posted.

Not sure what the solution will be. Luckily, Yukio doesn't complete a box set, and I think Luke said he had enough to fill the set orders. But we want our customers and their customers to be happy.

I just head from my Diamond rep that DST is making a special run of Urban Yukio / Hand Ninja for retailers, and they will ship in early October. This is a huge relief for us, and I am very happy that DST was able to sort it out so quickly. I have the full sets of 8 and custom cases up for preorder again, with an October ship date.