UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Restored "the Wolverine" movie mate speculation thread. Now w/ added "Days of Future Present"

Mirymate

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't necessarily say the line has devolved or anything. Looking at the ToyBiz ones, a lot of those are just ugly figures. Even the good ones, like my Phoenixes, i can't even display anymore because of how awful the articulation and the paint looks. ToyBiz Cap and that neck are awful. Hasbro's doing pretty well aside from distribution and the running changes.

Emma with or without a cape is a wonderful thing.

I'm not saying she still can't be a nice figure without the cape... but she is pretty well known for wearing it these days.

They could have given her the cape & made it removable. I'm just a bit disappointed that we finally have a nice looking Emma from hasbro, but that she's still incomplete.

EDIT: Perhaps the old white queen cape will fit over her shoulders?

*goes to dig up previously discarded horse-faced emma to retrieve cape*

I cannot count the number of times I have been suckered back into this thread to read a new post, and it's been about Marvel Legends.

I spend way too much time here. I should be shooting my Wolverine Minimates!

Ha ha - sorry Zach. We have kinda derailed the thread.

If you do take pics soon, can we see what Vipers hair looks like from behind?

(that was not meant to be as sinister as it sounded)

So, I am planning to see The Wolverine in the next few days. Is it worth it to see the movie in 3D? It looks like it would be an extra $3.50 a seat.

And where are these mates?!

So, I am planning to see The Wolverine in the next few days. Is it worth it to see the movie in 3D? It looks like it would be an extra $3.50 a seat.

And where are these mates?!

Skip the 3D, felt a bit gimmicky IMO & did not add anything to the presentation.

Decent movie with an odd final 3rd ending. If you can make it a matinee to save a few $ you will feel better about it. I did. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Zach,

I noticed that Lord Shingen comes with a pair of Tattooed arms. Does he have Yakuza tattoo's on a flesh coloured block under his jacket & shirt by any chance?

EDIT - Never mind, i see it's a pair of hairy arms for Wolverine. LOL

Edited by Nessex