UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dr. Doomsy's Adventures: Christmas Special

Season's Greetings all. I am proud to showcase to you guys a fabulously "cute" comic written / photographed by none other than our very own Lurch77 (with a little Photoshop and Comic Life help from me). Dr. Doomsy's Christmas Special is our Christmas gift to all of you here at the Minimate Multiverse. Enjoy and happy holidays.

Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Page3.jpg

Page4.jpg

This is hilarious!

I especially love the "heart ray" he uses on the Street Fighter characters.

Woah, HE?

Nice work MM!

Thanks Punisher. Remember though, this was Lurch77's brain child. He owns little miss Doomsy. I just helped him put the collage together. It was loads of fun helping him out. I myself had another Minibar Christmas carol planned, but was unable to get my hands on wave 2 of the WD in time to put it together. Guess y'all will have to wait till next year.

And Mystery Man... Punisher is correct. Dr. Doomsy IS a girl. Victoria Von Doom to be exact. :sweat:

Edited by MINI_MYTE

That was awesome!I love KITTYBOT2000 and Dr. Doomsy's gun.

I don't know why my post from yesterday vanished (but I could imagine some cat loving Doctor deleted it....)

Anyway, great pics, amazing photoshopping, funny "plot" and a very doomsy Doomsy!

Thanks guys and happy holidays!

PS: I sure did get the two affronts and I'm pretty sure my avatar will have revenge. Soonish. :biggrin: