UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives Revealed!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spme intersting new accessories in this set. Pucks hand stand hand seems familiar, didnt someone use the same pose with an iron man hand? and the girl (namora?) seems to have sculpted webbed hands

Unless this is the 80's property... Classic 80's Byrne-era Alpha Flight!

Shouldn't be. There will be 2 different AFX sets. IIRC the 80's property one will be the start of a new license. Personally, I'm rooting for Star Trek The Next Generation.

Didn't Zach say it was from a license with all nonhuman characters?

Crap! I forgot that point. We could still see STTNG, just not as an AFX exclusive :biggrin: DST has the license, they just need the retailers on board.

If it turns out to be Thundercats, I'm not much of a fan but I'll buy them. The Real Ghostbusters translated really well to minimates, and I've been hoping to see more animated properties. I would KILL for G.I.Joe minimates one day, and while incredibly unlikely, Hasbro did license them out to Sideshow Collectibles.

We are losing: Halo, MvC3, and Sony, we've lost Calico Jack and MAX. We need more properties! Marvel and Walking Dead are awesome, but I crave more :biggrin:

well using this list i found online

top 10 '80's cartoons

10 inspector gadget

9 dungeons and dragons

8 battle of the planets

7 he-man and the masters of the universe

6 teenage mutant ninja turtles

5 spider-man and his amazing friends

4 thunder cats

3 smurfs

2 G.I. Joe

1 transformers

the only ones that it could be are:

1 not gonna happen, just like gi joe hasbro rules this property with an iron fist, plus they already have kree-os

3 maybe as it fits the "non-human" comment, but it wouldnt sell

4 yup, meets the criteria

6 maybe if the "non-human" just referred to the four turtles in a single boxset

Just curious, and not saying anyone is right or wrong, but where did the Thundercats speculation come from? Is it just a random 80s property that got wish listed out of thin air and stuck?

I'm just a huge fan of the T-cats, and I'm trying not to get all wound up for no reason. ::sweat::

spme intersting new accessories in this set. Pucks hand stand hand seems familiar, didnt someone use the same pose with an iron man hand? and the girl (namora?) seems to have sculpted webbed hands

I'm pretty sure it's the same hand used for the upcoming 'Fastball Special' Colossus... Or does that one have a Peg, rather than a socket?

Edited by Nessex

IF it is Thunder cats, im curious about the '80's property comment

will it be the '80's versions of the characters?(wouldn't that be confusing considering the new versions in cartoon and action figure formats are out)

or will it be the new versions and the '80's property comment just refers to that is when the characters were originally conceived?

Are Rock Lords rocks that transform loosely into some kind of robot form, or am I thinking of something else entirely?

EDIT: Yep, they are exactly what I'm thinking they are. I have a bunch of those in my basement. Of course, they might just be rocks...

or are they?

Edited by The Geohound