UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives Revealed!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday it is then. Right? Or maybe Tuesday. How many exclusives do they have? Anyway here's my 80s line predictions:

What I want it to be: TMNT or Transformers or G.I Joe or He-man

What it will probably be: Thundercats

What it surely won't be: transformers,G.i joe

What would be cool but also possible(unlike tf or gi joe): TMNT,He-man

What I don't want it to be: Smurfs

What would be the best: TMNT,G.I. Joe,Transformers,He-man,Thundercats,throw in the smurfs for nostalgia and you have the "80s childhood" line.

Edited by Kostisfire

Well, if we did scare away the Minimate Fairy, there's only one thing that can bring her back - more rampant speculation!

The exclusive is a preview of DST's new 80's Omnibus line, which like the Sony line, contains two packs of every childhood property we ever loved.

Wave 1:

Snake Eyes/Cobra Commander

Optimus Prime/Megatron

Quicksilver/MonStarr

Lion-O/Mumm-ra

TRU Exclusives

Leonardo/Shredder

Bravestarr/Tex Hex

Captain Power/Lord Dredd

Prince Dargon/General Spidrax

Vehicle Wave

Matt Trakker/Thunderhawk

Jayce/Armed Force

Raphael/Party Wagon

Now go change your underwear.

AFX knows a lot of people only care about their minimate exclusives, hence by withholding the final reveal, they get a lot of repeat traffic checking back everyday. Their hope is that we'll see something else exclusive to AFX that we will want. It's frustrating, but that's just the way things are done.

Well, if we did scare away the Minimate Fairy, there's only one thing that can bring her back - more rampant speculation!

The exclusive is a preview of DST's new 80's Omnibus line, which like the Sony line, contains two packs of every childhood property we ever loved.

Wave 1:

Snake Eyes/Cobra Commander

Optimus Prime/Megatron

Quicksilver/MonStarr

Lion-O/Mumm-ra

TRU Exclusives

Leonardo/Shredder

Bravestarr/Tex Hex

Captain Power/Lord Dredd

Prince Dargon/General Spidrax

Vehicle Wave

Matt Trakker/Thunderhawk

Jayce/Armed Force

Raphael/Party Wagon

Now go change your underwear.

I would trade my soul..wait,does the minimate fairy make trades?I will give her 10 people for this line.Ya know,the stupid ''friends'' of mine.She can have them.As long as she gives me my optimus minimate.

I just ran into Marc Singer just a few hours ago at lunch in Beverly Hills! My friend and I had just been talking about V, to which he insists remembering owning the ship from V as a kid and a gun from the show as toys. IIRC, they never made a ship, it was just a prop in the show, and I don't think they ever made a gun. All I remember is a doll with switchable human/lizard heads.

But, now I really want V (1980's) minimates! I've actually wanted them for awhile, but I really, really love those shuttles they flew around in!

Oh, and Marc was really nice. I've seen him at con's before, He's always been fan friendly.

But just give me a V shuttle with a V lizard soldier with slip-on human face mask, and I'd buy a bunch!

I just ran into Marc Singer just a few hours ago at lunch in Beverly Hills! My friend and I had just been talking about V, to which he insists remembering owning the ship from V as a kid and a gun from the show as toys. IIRC, they never made a ship, it was just a prop in the show, and I don't think they ever made a gun. All I remember is a doll with switchable human/lizard heads.

But, now I really want V (1980's) minimates! I've actually wanted them for awhile, but I really, really love those shuttles they flew around in!

Oh, and Marc was really nice. I've seen him at con's before, He's always been fan friendly.

But just give me a V shuttle with a V lizard soldier with slip-on human face mask, and I'd buy a bunch!

Not going to lie... I got super excited when I thought this post was going to lead to...

"... and Marc said that he had recently signed a deal for his likeness to be used on Beastmaster Minimates."

Not going to lie... I got super excited when I thought this post was going to lead to...

"... and Marc said that he had recently signed a deal for his likeness to be used on Beastmaster Minimates."

I wish it were so. There are no needs for likeness rights since minimates have no noses. But I didn't ask him if he had signed any toy deals lately :) I was actually suprised to see him there since he's all but disappeared from TV & movies, so I didn't even ask him what he was up to lately. He asked me more questions about myself than I did of him. Nice guy though.